Characterization of Cores of Assignment Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toda, Manabu, 2005. "Axiomatization of the core of assignment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 248-261, November.
- Silvia Miquel & Bas Van Velzen & Herbert Hamers & Henk Norde, 2009.
"Assignment Situations With Multiple Ownership And Their Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 1-13.
- Miquel, S. & Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "Assignment Situations with Multiple Ownership and their Games," Discussion Paper 2005-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Debasis Mishra & Dolf Talman, 2008.
"Characterization of the walrasian equilibria of the assignment model,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
08-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Mishra, Debasis & Talman, Dolf, 2010. "Characterization of the Walrasian equilibria of the assignment model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 6-20, January.
- Mishra, D. & Talman, A.J.J., 2010. "Characterization of the Walrasian equilibria of the assignment model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3764046, Tilburg University.
- Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2011. "Assignment markets that are uniquely determined by their core," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 529-534, August.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Nunez Oliva & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2005. "Uniform-price assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 135, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.