Axiomatizations of the core
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number 1-13.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flam, S. D. & Jourani, A., 2003. "Strategic behavior and partial cost sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 44-56, April.
- Bhattacharya, Anindya & Ziad, Abderrahmane, 2006. "The core as the set of eventually stable outcomes: A note," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 25-30, January.
- Sudhoelter,P. & Peleg,B., 2001. "A note on an axiomatization of the core of market games," Working Papers 323, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Biswas, Amit K. & Parthasarathy, T. & Ravindran, G., 2001. "Stability and Largeness of the Core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 227-237, February.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2006.
"War and Peace,"
321307000000000332, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manabu Toda, 2006. "Monotonicity and Consistency in Matching Markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-31, April.
- Mehta, Aranyak & Roughgarden, Tim & Sundararajan, Mukund, 2009. "Beyond Moulin mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 125-155, September.
- Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David, 2006. "Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Peter Sudhölter & Jos A. M. Potters, 2001.
"The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 117-139.
- Sudhoelter,P. & Potters,J.A.M., 1999. "The semireactive bargaining set of a cooperative game," Working Papers 313, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Toda, Manabu, 2005. "Axiomatization of the core of assignment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 248-261, November.
- Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin, 2003. "The pairwise egalitarian solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 220-231, October.
- Roberto Serrano & Ken Ichi Shimomura, 1996. "An axiomatization of the prekernel of nontransferable utility games," Economics Working Papers 167, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Anindya Bhattacharya & Victoria Brosi, 2011. "An existence result for farsighted stable sets of games in characteristic function form," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 393-401, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.