Consistency and characterization of the core of two-sided matching problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2011.
"Local and Global Consistency Properties for Student Placement,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
866.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2013. "Local and global consistency properties for student placement," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 222-229.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2011. "Local and Global Consistency Properties for Student Placement," Working Papers 538, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Burak Can & Bettina Klaus, 2010.
"Consistency and Population Sensitivity Properties in Marriage and Roommate Markets,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
10.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Burak Can & Bettina Klaus, 2013. "Consistency and population sensitivity properties in marriage and roommate markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 835-862, October.
- İpek Özkal-Sanver, 2013. "Minimal conversely consistent extension of the men-optimal solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 89-99, January.
- Thomson, W., 1998.
"Consistency and its Converse: an Introduction,"
RCER Working Papers
448, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Özkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2010. "Impossibilities for roommate problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 360-363, May.
- Toda, Manabu, 2005. "Axiomatization of the core of assignment games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 248-261, November.
- William Thomson, 2007.
"On the existence of consistent rules to adjudicate conflicting claims: a constructive geometric approach,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 225-251, November.
- William Thomson, 2006. "On the Existence of Consistent Rules to Adjudicate Conflicting Claims: A Constructive Geometric Approach," RCER Working Papers 528, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Manabu Toda, 2006. "Monotonicity and Consistency in Matching Markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 13-31, April.
- Carmen Bevia, 1996. "Identical preferences lower bound solution and consistency in economies with indivisible goods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-126, January.
- Takumi Kongo, 2013. "An incompatibility between recursive unanimity and strategy-proofness in two-sided matching problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 461-478, February.
- Justin Leroux, 2006. "A discussion of the consistency axiom in cost-allocation problems," Cahiers de recherche 06-13, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2004. "A note on gender fairness in matching problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-217, March.
- Ergin, Haluk I., 2000. "Consistency in house allocation problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-97, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.