Evolution in Bayesian games I: Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 53 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg, 1998.
"Learning Purified Mixed Equilibria,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1817, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- I. Gilboa & A. Matsui, 2010.
"Social Stability and Equilibrium,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
534, David K. Levine.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Riedel, Frank, 1998.
"Evolutionary dynamics on infinite strategy spaces,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,68, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Joerg Oechssler & Frank Riedel, 1998. "Evolutionary Dynamics on Infinite Strategy Spaces," Game Theory and Information 9805002, EconWPA, revised 12 May 1998.
- Oechssler, Joerg & Frank Riedel, 1999. "Evolutionary Dynamics on Infinite Strategy Spaces," Discussion Paper Serie A 606, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Matsui, Akihiko, 1992. "Best response dynamics and socially stable strategies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-362, August.
- Josef Hofbauer & William H. Sandholm, 2002. "On the Global Convergence of Stochastic Fictitious Play," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2265-2294, November.
- Jeffrey C. Ely & Okan Yilankaya, 1997.
"Nash Equilibrium and the Evolution of Preferences,"
1191, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Russell Golman, 2011. "Why learning doesn’t add up: equilibrium selection with a composition of learning rules," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 719-733, November.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2003. "Evolution in Bayesian games II : stability of purified equilibria," Working papers 21, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andreozzi, Luciano, 2012.
"Property rights and investments: An evolutionary approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-11.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2008. "Property Rights and Investments: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers 0822, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mathias Staudigl, 2013. "Co-evolutionary dynamics and Bayesian interaction games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 179-210, February.
- Lahkar, Ratul & Seymour, Robert M., 2013. "Reinforcement learning in population games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 10-38.
- Sandholm, William H., 2007. "Evolution in Bayesian games II: Stability of purified equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 641-667, September.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Takahashi, Satoru, 2011.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and local information in stochastic fictitious play,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 100-120, January.
- Drew Fudenberg & Satoru Takahashi, 2008. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Information in Stochastic Fictitious Play," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001695, David K. Levine.
- Amann, Erwin & Possajennikov, Alex, 2009. "On the stability of evolutionary dynamics in games with incomplete information," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 310-321, November.
- Babichenko, Yakov, 2013. "Best-reply dynamics in large binary-choice anonymous games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 130-144.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.