Incentive Mechanism Design for Production Economies with Both Private and Public Ownerships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1996. "Continuous and Feasible Implementation of Rational-Expectations Lindahl Allocations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 135-151, September.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 1999.
"Natural and double implementation of public ownership solutions in differentiable production economies,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 127-151.
- Yoshihara, N., 1996. "Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies," ISER Discussion Paper 0404, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshihara, N., 1998. "Natural and Double Implementation of Public Ownership Solutions in Differentiable Production Economies," ISER Discussion Paper 0404r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Wettstein, David, 1990. "Continuous implementation of constrained rational expectations equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 208-222, October.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Hurwicz, L, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 217-25, April.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996.
"Double implementation of the Lindahl equilibrium by a continuous mechanism,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 311-324, December.
- Peleg, B., 1995. "Double Implementation of the Lindahl Equilibrium by a Continuous Mechanism," Papers 9524, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Roemer John E. & Silvestre Joaquim, 1993. "The Proportional Solution for Economies with Both Private and Public Ownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 426-444, April.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1989. "Cost share equilibria: A Lindahlian approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 239-256, April.
- Matthew, Jackson O. & Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay., 1990.
"Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanism,"
754, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jackson Matthew O. & Palfrey Thomas R. & Srivastava Sanjay, 1994. "Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 474-501, May.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 1990. "Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 966, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2003. "A solution to the problem of consumption externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 831-847, November.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2002.
"A Mechanism Design for a Solution to the Tragedy of Commons,"
Discussion Paper Series
a424, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Akira Yamada & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008. "Mechanism design for a solution to the tragedy of commons," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 253-270, February.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013.
"Natural Implementation with Partially Honest Agents in Economic Environments,"
Discussion Paper Series
592, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Natural implementation with partially honest agents in economic environments," MPRA Paper 48294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.