Continuous implementation of constrained rational expectations equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 52 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001.
"A crash course in implementation theory,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Minelli, Enrico, 2002.
"Informational smallness in rational expectations equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 197-218, September.
- Heifetz, A & Minelli, E, 1997. "Informational Smallness in Rational Expectations Equilibria," Papers 10-97, Tel Aviv.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & MINELLI, Enrico, 1996. "Informational Smallness in Rational Expectations Equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1996029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOCHET, Olivier, 2005.
"Switching from complete to incomplete information,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2000. "Incentive Mechanism Design for Production Economies with Both Private and Public Ownerships," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 294-320, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.