A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 19 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011. "Nash equilibrium in compact-continuous games with a potential," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 387-392, May.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2008.
"Acyclicity of improvements in finite game forms,"
11802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2001. "Learning in Games by Random Sampling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 55-84, May.
- M. Koster & H. Reijnierse & M. Voorneveld, 2003.
"Voluntary Contributions to Multiple Public Projects,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 25-50, 01.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Voorneveld, M., 1999. "Voluntary Contribution to Multiple Public Projects," Discussion Paper 1999-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fioravante Patrone & Lucia Pusillo & Stef Tijs, 2007. "Multicriteria games and potentials," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 138-145, July.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2000. "Best-response potential games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 289-295, March.
- T. Demuynck & A. Schollaert, 2006. "Note on State Dependent Mutations as an Equilibrium Refinement Device," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/408, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2007.
"Congestion games revisited,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 57-83, September.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "On continuous ordinal potential games," MPRA Paper 20713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Interdependent Preferences, Potential Games and Household Consumption," MPRA Paper 6818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.