The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farla, Jacco C.M & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "The use of physical indicators for the monitoring of energy intensity developments in the Netherlands, 1980–1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 609-638.
- Schipper, Lee & Haas, Reinhard, 1997. "The political relevance of energy and CO2 indicators-An introduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 639-649.
- Karbuz, Sohbet, 1998. "Achieving accurate international comparisons of manufacturing energy use data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 973-979, October.
- Freeman, Scott L. & Niefer, Mark J. & Roop, Joseph M., 1997. "Measuring industrial energy intensity: practical issues and problems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 703-714.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- Phylipsen, G. J. M. & Blok, K. & Worrell, E., 1997. "International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 715-725.
- Farla, Jacco & Blok, Kornelis & Schipper, Lee, 1997. "Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 745-758.
- Guilherme Fracaro & Esa Vakkilainen & Marcelo Hamaguchi & Samuel Nelson Melegari de Souza, 2012. "Energy Efficiency in the Brazilian Pulp and Paper Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 3550-3572, September.
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C., 2007. "The use of physical indicators for industrial energy demand scenarios," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 521-535, August.
- Marlene Arens & Ernst Worrell & Joachim Schleich, 2012. "Energy Intensity Development of the German Iron and Steel Industry between 1991 and 2007," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805730, HAL.
- Neelis, M.L. & Pouwelse, J.W., 2008. "Towards consistent and reliable Dutch and international energy statistics for the chemical industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2719-2733, July.
- Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian, 2007. "Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2869-2878, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.