CO2 in the iron and steel industry: an analysis of Japanese emission reduction potentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2006.
"Where Are the Industrial Technologies in Energy-Economy Models?: An Innovative CGE Approach for Steel Production in Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2007. "Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 799-825, July.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2012.
"Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 225-287, December.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 2012.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco Janssen, 2006.
"Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-84.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Marco A. Janssen, 2002. "Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime de MELO, 2010.
"Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead,"
- Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The metal resources (METRO) model: A dynamic partial equilibrium model for metal markets applied to rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-112, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lennox, James & Turner, James & Daigneault, Adam & Jhunjhnuwala, Kanika, 2013. "Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152164, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tarik Tazdaït & Alejandro Caparros & Jean-Chrsitophe Péreau, 2007. "Emission trading and labor market rigidity inan international duopoly model," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00271222, HAL.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demailly, Damien & Quirion, Philippe, 2008. "European Emission Trading Scheme and competitiveness: A case study on the iron and steel industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 2009-2027, July.
- Elie Bellevrat & Philippe Menanteau, 2009. "Introducing carbon constraint in the steel sector: ULCOS scenarios and economic modeling," Post-Print halshs-00430381, HAL.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio, 2006. "CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 72-87, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.