Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Binay Kumar Ray, 2010. "Understanding Industrial Energy Use: Physical Energy Intensity Changes in Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:2397, eSocialSciences.
- Farla, Jacco C. M. & Blok, Kornelis, 2001. "The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 523-543, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey, 2008. "Consistent multi-level energy efficiency indicators and their policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2401-2419, September.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "Long-term trends in direct and indirect household energy intensities: a factor in dematerialisation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 713-727, August.
- Dobroschke, Stephan, 2012. "Energieeffizienzpotenziale und staatlicher Lenkungsbedarf," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 12-1, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.