Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ang, B.W., 1995. "Decomposition methodology in industrial energy demand analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1081-1095.
- Worrell, E. & Cuelenaere, R.F.A. & Blok, K. & Turkenburg, W.C., 1994. "Energy consumption by industrial processes in the European Union," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1113-1129.
- Farla, Jacco & Cuelenaere11, Rob & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Energy efficiency and structural change in the Netherlands, 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Binay Kumar Ray, 2010. "Understanding Industrial Energy Use: Physical Energy Intensity Changes in Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:2397, eSocialSciences.
- Dobroschke, Stephan, 2012. "Energieeffizienzpotenziale und staatlicher Lenkungsbedarf," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 12-1, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey, 2008. "Consistent multi-level energy efficiency indicators and their policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2401-2419, September.
- Farla, Jacco C. M. & Blok, Kornelis, 2001. "The quality of energy intensity indicators for international comparison in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 523-543, June.
- Nanduri, Mallika & Nyboer, John & Jaccard, Mark, 2002. "Aggregating physical intensity indicators: results of applying the composite indicator approach to the Canadian industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 151-163, January.
- Guilherme Fracaro & Esa Vakkilainen & Marcelo Hamaguchi & Samuel Nelson Melegari de Souza, 2012. "Energy Efficiency in the Brazilian Pulp and Paper Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 3550-3572, September.
- Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian, 2007. "Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2869-2878, May.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2008. "Prioritizing Climate Change Mitigation Alternatives: Comparing Transportation Technologies to Options in Other Sectors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5rd41433, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Vringer, Kees & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "Long-term trends in direct and indirect household energy intensities: a factor in dematerialisation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 713-727, August.
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C., 2007. "The use of physical indicators for industrial energy demand scenarios," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 521-535, August.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Kumar Ray, Binay, 2011. "Understanding industrial energy use: Physical energy intensity changes in Indian manufacturing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7234-7243.
- Davidsdottir, B. & Fisher, M., 2011. "The odd couple: The relationship between state economic performance and carbon emissions economic intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4551-4562, August.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2011. "Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-473, May.
- Brainard, Julii & Lovett, Andrew & Bateman, Ian, 2006. "Sensitivity analysis in calculating the social value of carbon sequestered in British grown Sitka spruce," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 201-228, December.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- K. Pingoud & A. Lehtilä, 2002. "Fossil carbon emissions associated with carbon flowsof wood products," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-83, March.
- Ang, B.W. & Xu, X.Y., 2013. "Tracking industrial energy efficiency trends using index decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1014-1021.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.