Measuring industrial energy intensity: practical issues and problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7-9 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark A. Wynne & Fiona Sigalla, 1993.
"A survey of measurement biases in price indexes,"
9340, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Griliches, Zvi, 1989.
"Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Côté, Bruno, 2002. "L'intensité énergétique du secteur manufacturier de 1976 à 1996 Québec, Ontario, Alberta et Colombie-Britannique," Cahiers de recherche 0203, GREEN.
- Ditya Nurdianto & Budy Resosudarmo, 2011. "Prospects and challenges for an ASEAN energy integration policy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 103-127, June.
- Liang Chen & Zhifeng Yang & Bin Chen, 2013. "Decomposition Analysis of Energy-Related Industrial CO 2 Emissions in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 2319-2337, April.
- Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian, 2007. "Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2869-2878, May.
- Ramirez, C.A. & Blok, K. & Neelis, M. & Patel, M., 2006. "Adding apples and oranges: The monitoring of energy efficiency in the Dutch food industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1720-1735, September.
- Silveria, Fernando Castellanos & Luken, Ralph A., 2008. "Global overview of industrial energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2658-2664, July.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno, 2002.
"The Measurement of the Energy Intensity of Manufacturing Industries: A Principal Components Analysis,"
dp-02-31, Resources For the Future.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno, 2005. "The measurement of the energy intensity of manufacturing industries: a principal components analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 221-233, January.
- Huang, Hui-Fen & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2011. "Review and classify the GHGs-related indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 594-602, January.
- Yeonbae Kim & Ernst Worrell, 2002. "CO 2 Emission Trends in the Cement Industry: An International Comparison," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 115-133, June.
- Cho, Youngsang & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2007. "The impact of ICT investment and energy price on industrial electricity demand: Dynamic growth model approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4730-4738, September.
- Ang, B.W., 2006. "Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 574-582, March.
- Neelis, Maarten & Ramirez-Ramirez, Andrea & Patel, Martin & Farla, Jacco & Boonekamp, Piet & Blok, Kornelis, 2007. "Energy efficiency developments in the Dutch energy-intensive manufacturing industry, 1980-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6112-6131, December.
- Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey, 2008. "Consistent multi-level energy efficiency indicators and their policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2401-2419, September.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.