What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leach, Gerald, 1975. "Net energy analysis -- is it any use?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 332-344, December.
- Jenne, C. A. & Cattell, R. K., 1983. "Structural change and energy efficiency in industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 114-123, April.
- Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce, 1994. "Energy efficiency trends in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-295, April.
- Patterson, M. G., 1983. "Estimation of the quality of energy sources and uses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 346-359, December.
- Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, 1986. "Energy, Electricity, and the U.S. Economy: Emerging Trends," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 81-90.
- Renshaw, Edward F., 1981. "Energy efficiency and the slump in labour productivity in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 36-42, January.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.