Intra-industry trade of transition countries: trends and determinants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Emerging Markets Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chonira Aturupane & Simeon Djankov & Bernard Hoekman, 1999. "Horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade between Eastern Europe and the European union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, B Michael, 1988.
"Intra-industry Trade and Differences in Technology,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(4), pages 399-403, November.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Broll, Udo, 1988. "Intra-Industry Trade and Differences in Technology," MPRA Paper 18710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1998.
"On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation,"
NBER Working Papers
6529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 2002. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 281-316, April.
- Simon J. Evenett & Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "On Theories Explaining the Success of the Gravity Equation," International Trade 9608001, EconWPA, revised 13 Jun 1997.
- Y. Kandogan, 2003. "Reconsidering the adjustment costs of the Europe agreements," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 63-68.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-16, March.
- Banerjee, Sarmila & Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy, 2004. "Does economic development cause intra-industry trade? The case of India: 1971 to 2000," MPRA Paper 30961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Attila Jambor, 2013. "Country-specific determinants of horizontal and vertical intra-industry agri-food trade of the Visegrad Countries," FIW Working Paper series 104, FIW.
- Maylene Y. Damoense-Azevedo & AndrÃ© C. Jordaan, 2012. "Factors influencing bilateral intra-industry trade in the auto industry: the case of South Africa," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 63-82.
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "Globalization and United States’ Intra-Industry Trade," MPRA Paper 39756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Ambroziak, 2012. "FDI and intra-industry trade: theory and empirical evidence from the Visegrad Countries," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 180-198.
- Vogiatzoglou, Klimis, 2005. "Varieties or Qualities? Horizontal and Vertical Intra-industry Trade within the NAFTA Trade Bloc," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- Valerija Botric, 2012. "Intra-industry Trade between the European Union and Western Balkans: A Close-up," Working Papers 1202, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.