The Eastern enlargement of the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damien NEVEN, 1994.
"Trade Liberalisation with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive ?,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9407, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994. "Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1993. "Implications of EC Expansion for European Agricultural Policies, Trade and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2002. "Towards a European Social Union: Impacts on Labor Markets in the Acceding Countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 313-335, December.
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Faucompret, E & Konings, Joep, 1998.
"The integration of Central and Eastern Europe in the European Union: Trade and labour market adjustment,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/118261, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Erik Faucompret & Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche, 1998. "The Integration of Central and Eastern Europe in the European Union: Trade and Labour Market Adjustment," LICOS Discussion Papers 7598, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Batalla Bejerano, 1998. "Eastern European Countries and the EMU: departure situation and transition strategies," ERSA conference papers ersa98p192, European Regional Science Association.
- Lutz, Stefan H., 2002. "Trade Policy: 'Political' vs. 'Economic' Factors," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "EU Integration and Trade: a Look from the Outside of the EU Eastern Border?," Discussion Papers 22, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Rollo, Jim, 1995. "EU enlargement and the world trade system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 467-473, April.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "Trade integration between Eastern and Western Europe: Politics follows the market," Kiel Working Papers 745, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wallner, Klaus, 2003. "Specific investments and the EU enlargement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 867-882, May.
- Kóczy,László Á., 2005. "Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements," Research Memoranda 043, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1997. "Gaining credibility and enhancing economic growth through regional integration: The case for EU membership of Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 837, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale, eastern Europe and European enlargement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5911, The World Bank.
- Marques, Helena, 2002. "Trade Similarities between Eastern and Southern Europe: Opportunities or Competition?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(2).
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern european countries," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.