Cross-border shopping from small to large countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hvidt, Morten & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2000.
"NONCOOPERATIVE vs MINIMUM-RATE COMMODITY TAXATION,"
17-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Morten Hvidt & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2001. "Non-cooperative vs. Minimum-Rate Commodity Taxation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 315-326, November.
- Morten Hvidt & Søren Bo Nielsen, . "Noncooperative vs. Minimum-Rate Commodity Taxation," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-18, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler, 1996.
"Tax coordination with different preferences for public goods: Conflict or harmony of interest?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Haufler, Andreas, 1996. "Tax Coordination with Different Preferences for Public Goods: Conflict or Harmony of Interest?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20392, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen, 1991.
"Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination when Countries Differ in Size,"
819, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1993. "Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination When Countries Differ in Size," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 877-92, September.
- Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "Interstate commodity tax differentials and the distribution of residents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 435-457, March.
- You-Qiang Wang, 1999. "Commodity Taxes under Fiscal Competition: Stackelberg Equilibrium and Optimality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 974-981, September.
- Sebastian Kessing & Bernhard Koldert, 2013.
"Cross-border shopping and the Atkinson–Stiglitz theorem,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 618-630, August.
- Sebastian G. Kessing & Bernhard Koldert, 2012. "Cross-Border Shopping and the Atkinson-Stiglitz Theorem," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 158-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2010. "Cross-Border Shopping: A Survey," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Joze Mencinger, 2010.
"Excise Tax Policy and Cross-border Purchases of Automotive Fuels,"
ICER Working Papers
20-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Joze Mencinger, 2010. "Excise Tax Policy and Cross-Border Purchases of Automotive Fuels," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 4, pages 5-29, December.
- Aiura, Hiroshi & Ogawa, Hikaru, 2013. "Unit tax versus ad valorem tax: A tax competition model with cross-border shopping," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 30-38.
- Dascher, Kristof & Haupt, Alexander, 2011.
"The political economy of regional integration projects at borders where poor and rich meet: The role of cross-border shopping and community sorting,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 148-164, January.
- Kristof Dascher & Alexander Haupt, 2008. "The Political Economy of Regional Integration Projects at Borders where Rich and Poor Meet: The Role of Cross-Border Shopping and Community Sorting," CESifo Working Paper Series 2280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yoskowitz, David W. & Pisani, Michael J., 2007. "Risk and reward: Currency substitution and acceptance of the Mexican peso by firms in the United States southern frontier," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 422-434, July.
- Leal, Andrés & López-Laborda, Julio & Rodrigo, Fernando, 2009. "Prices, taxes and automotive fuel cross-border shopping," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 225-234.
- Hikaru Ogawa & Hiroshi Aiura, 2012. "Unit Tax versus Ad Valorem Tax: A Tax Competition Model with Cross-border Shopping," ERSA conference papers ersa12p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Agrawal, David R., 2013. "Over the borderline: How the characteristics of lines shape optimal tax policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 113-116.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.