Bigger Countries with Probably Lower Commodity Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0711.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2001.
" A Simple Model of Commodity Taxation and Cross-Border Shopping,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(4), pages 599-623, December.
- Søren Bo Nielsen, . "A Simple Model of Commodity Taxation and Cross-Border Shopping," EPRU Working Paper Series 98-18, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo, 1998. "A simple model of commodity taxation and cross-border shopping," Working Papers 13-1998, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Trandel, Gregory A., 1994. "Interstate commodity tax differentials and the distribution of residents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 435-457, March.
- You-Qiang Wang, 1999. "Commodity Taxes under Fiscal Competition: Stackelberg Equilibrium and Optimality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 974-981, September.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1991. "Tax competition and tax coordination : when countries differ in size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 738, The World Bank.
- Kala Krishna, 1989.
"Trade Restrictions as Facilitating Practices,"
NBER Working Papers
1546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "Commodity taxation in a 'linear' world: a spatial panel data approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 527-541, September.
- Rietveld, Piet & van Woudenberg, Stefan, 2005. "Why fuel prices differ," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 79-92, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.