Farmers cooperating in the commons? A study of collective action in salinity management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, October.
- Posner, Richard A, 1997. "Social Norms and the Law: An Economic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 365-69, May.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Samuel Bowles, 1998. "Endogenous Preferences: The Cultural Consequences of Markets and Other Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 75-111, March.
- Fehr, Ernst & Gachter, Simon, 1998. "Reciprocity and economics: The economic implications of Homo Reciprocans1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 845-859, May.
- Gachter, Simon & Fehr, Ernst, 1999. "Collective action as a social exchange," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 341-369, July.
- G J Syme & D K Macpherson & C Seligman, 1991. "Factors motivating community participation in regional water-allocation planning: a test of an expectancy-value model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(12), pages 1779-1795, December.
- Ghadim, Amir K. Abadi & Pannell, David J., 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2008.
"Water Communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44161, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2009. "Water Communities in the Republic of Macedonia: An Empirical Analysis of Membership Satisfaction and Payment Behavior," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1951-1963, December.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2008. "Water Communities In The Republic Of Macedonia: An Empirical Analysis Of Membership Satisfaction And Payment Behaviour," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36852, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2009. "Water communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51030, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yee, Shion & Rolfe, John, 2006. "Evaluating the Efficiency of a Devolved Grants Program: A Central Queensland case study," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139932, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marshall, Graham R., 2009. "Polycentricity, reciprocity, and farmer adoption of conservation practices under community-based governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1507-1520, March.
- Antony, George & Jiao, Z. & Sestak, Frank, 2005. "Industry Transition And Sugarcane Farm Households In Maryborough," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137744, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.