A fractionally integrated model with a mean shift for the US and the UK real oil prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 18 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 1999. "Testing fractional integration with monthly data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 613-629, December.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997.
"Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States,"
22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- L. A. Gil-Alana & P. M. Robinson, 2001.
"Testing of seasonal fractional integration in UK and Japanese consumption and income,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 95-114.
- L A Gil-Alaña & Peter M Robinson, 2000. "Testing of Seasonal Fractional Integration in UK and Japanese Consumption and Income," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/402, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gil-Alana, L. & Robinson, P.M., 1998. "Testing of Seasonal Fractional Integration in U.K. and Japanese Consumption and Income," Economics Working Papers eco98/20, European University Institute.
- Hamilton, James D, 1988. "A Neoclassical Model of Unemployment and the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 593-617, June.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2000. "Mean reversion in the real exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 285-288, December.
- Schmidt, Peter & Phillips, C B Peter, 1992. "LM Tests for a Unit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 257-87, August.
- Guglielmo M. Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004. "Testing for Seasonal Fractional Roots in German Real Output," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(3), pages 319-333, 08.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2011.
"International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "International Labour Force Participation Rates By Gender: Unit Root Or Structural Breaks?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages s142-s164, 05.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," ERC Working Papers 1105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2011.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," Working Papers 2011/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1130, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2009.
"Physical market determinants of the price of crude oil and the market premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 537-549, July.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fan, Ying & Liang, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2008. "A generalized pattern matching approach for multi-step prediction of crude oil price," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 889-904, May.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana, .
"Structural Change and the Order of Integration in Univariate Time Series,"
Faculty Working Papers
20/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004. "Structural Change and the Order of Integration in Univariate Time Series," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 239-254, 04.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana, . "Unit and Fractional Roots in the Presence of Abrupt Changes with an Application to the Brazilian Inf," Faculty Working Papers 19/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.