Using genetic algorithms to parameters (d,r) estimation for threshold autoregressive models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 38 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "Multi–regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 319-341, June.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2012. "An analysis of global warming in the Alpine region based on nonlinear nonstationary time series models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 315-334, August.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2011.
"Time‐varying multi‐regime models fitting by genetic algorithms,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 237-252, 05.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009. "Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms," Working Papers 009, COMISEF.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos K. Protopapas, 2010. "Multi-regime models for nonlinear nonstationary time series," Working Papers 026, COMISEF.
- Baragona, R. & Battaglia, F. & Cucina, D., 2004. "Fitting piecewise linear threshold autoregressive models by means of genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 277-295, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.