The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 42 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hanousek & Gerard Roland, 2001.
"Banking Passivity And Regulatory Failure In Emerging Markets: Theory And Evidence From The Czech Republic,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
424, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hanousek, Jan & Roland, Gérard, 2002. "Banking Passivity and Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic," CEPR Discussion Papers 3122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Hanousek & Gerard Roland, 2001. "Banking Passivity and Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp192, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Gerard Roland, 2002. "Banking Passivity and Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets: Theory and Evidence from the Czech republic," Econometrics 0203004, EconWPA.
- De Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Monetary policy during transition : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1706, The World Bank.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003.
"The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience,"
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "The Emergence of Financial Markets in Transition: The Czech Experience," Macroeconomics 0304005, EconWPA.
- Claessens, Stijn, 1996.
"Banking reform in transition countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1642, The World Bank.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000.
"Ten years of transformation - macroeconomic lessons,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2288, The World Bank.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 2000. "Ten Years of Transformation: Macroeconomic Lessons," CEPR Discussion Papers 2254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Fuchs, M., 2004.
"Structural issues in the Kenyan financial system: Improving competition and access,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508410, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorsten & Fuchs, Michael, 2004. "Structural issues in the Kenyan financial system: improving competition and access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3363, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.