The decline of private deposit insurance in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 38 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2002.
"Deposit insurance as private club: is Germany a model?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 701-719.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2001. "Deposit insurance as private club - Is Germany a model?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2559, The World Bank.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 1998.
"Discount Window Lending and Deposit Insurance,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 246-275, January.
- Carmine DiNoia, 1994. "Structuring Deposit Insurance in Europe: Some Considerations and a Regulatory Game," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2003.
"The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : concepts and country studies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3043, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2004. "The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution: Concepts and country studies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508405, Tilburg University.
- William Poole, 2001. "Expectations," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-10.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.