Needed mechanisms of corporate governance and finance in Eastern Europe 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 1 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cestone, G. & White, L., 1999.
"Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: the Design of Financial Claims,"
99.525, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, 2003. "Anticompetitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2109-2142, October.
- Giacinta Cestone & Lucy White, . "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design Of Financial Claims," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 453.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Cestone, Giacinta & White, Lucy, 2002. "Anti-Competitive Financial Contracting: The Design of Financial Claims," CEPR Discussion Papers 3182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Iraj Hashi & Lindita Xhillari, 1999.
"Privatisation and Transition in Albania,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-125.
- Mike Wright & Judit Karsai & Zbigniew Dudzinski & Jan Morovic, 1999. "Transition and Active Investors: Venture Capital in Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-46.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike & Buck, Trevor & Zhukov, Vladimir, 1999. "Corporate entrepreneurs and privatized firms in russia, ukraine, and belarus," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 475-492.
- Boris Marinov & Bruce Heiman, 1998. "Company Law and Corporate Governance Renewal in Transition Economies: The Bulgarian Dilemma," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 231-261, November.
- Iraj Hashi, 2003. "The Legal Framework for Effective Corporate Governance: Comparative Analysis of Provisions in Selected Transition Economies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0268, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.