Why East European banks don't want equity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Heinrich & Aleksandra Lis & Heiko Pleines, 2007. "Factors Influencing Corporate Governance in post-Socialist Companies: an Analytical Framework," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp896, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schnitzer, Monika, 1999.
"On the role of bank competition for corporate finance and corporate control in transition economies,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19899, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Monika Schnitzer, 1999. "On the Role of Bank Competition for Corporate Finance and Corporate Control in Transition Economies," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(1), pages 22-, March.
- Schnitzer, Monika, 1999. "On the Role of Bank Competition for Corporate Finance and Corporate Control in Transition Economies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19889, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schnitzer, Monika, 1998. "On the Role of Bank Competition for Corporate Finance and Corporate Control in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Foreign Banks in Transition Economies: Small Business Lending and Internal Capital Markets," International Finance 0504004, EconWPA.
- De Haas, Ralph & Naaborg, Ilko, 2006. "Foreign banks in transition countries. To whom do they lend and how are they financed?," MPRA Paper 6320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sándor Gardó, 2010. "Bank Governance and Financial Stability in CESEE: A Review of the Literature," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 6-31.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.