Simultaneity of Issues and Additivity in Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 54 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Other versions of this item:
- Peters, Hans, 1986. "Simultaneity of issues and additivity in bargaining," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12364, Maastricht University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Endogenously proportional bargaining solutions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1521-1534.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," MPRA Paper 42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez, M. Carmen, 2000. "Rationality of bargaining solutions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 389-399, May.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2002. "The Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 25-43, July.
- Alcalde, José & Marco_Gil, María del Carmen & Silva, José A., 2012. "The Minimal Overlap Rule: Restrictions on Mergers for Creditors' Consensus," QM&ET Working Papers 12-1, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2001.
"A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution,"
Economic theory and game theory
013, Oscar Volij.
- Eyal Winter & Oscar Volij & Nir Dagan, 2002. "A characterization of the Nash bargaining solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 811-823.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij & Eyal Winter, 2000. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Economic theory and game theory 018, Nir Dagan, revised 21 Sep 2000.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir & Winter, Eyal, 2002. "A Characterization of the Nash Bargaining Solution," Staff General Research Papers 5259, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998.
"Inequality averse collective choice,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009.
"No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems,"
2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011. "No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Francis Bloch & Geoffroy De Clippel, 2008.
"Cores of combined games,"
- Xu, Yongsheng, 2012. "Symmetry-based compromise and the Nash solution to convex bargaining problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 484-486.
- Amparo M. Mármol Conde & Clara Ponsatí Obiols, 2006. "Bargaining Multiple Issues with Leximin Preferences," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.