Signals and Cycles? Productivity Growth and Changes in Union Status in British Companies, 1984-9
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 103 (1993)
Issue (Month): 419 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012.
"Too much of a good thing? On the growth effects of the EU's regional policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 648-668.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2010. "Too much of a good thing? On the growth effects of the EU's regional policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & Von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "Too much of a good thing? On the growth effects of the EU's regional policy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 70, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Blanco, M. & Dalton, P.S. & Vargas, J.F., 2013.
"Does the Unemployement Benefit Institution Affect the Productivity of Workers? Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
2013-057, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Blanco, Mariana & Dalton, Patricio S. & Vargas, Juan F., 2013. "Does the Unemployment Benefit Institution affect the Productivity of Workers? Evidence from a Field Experiment," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 178, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dhillon, Amrita & Iversen, Vegard & Torsvik, Gaute, 2012. "Employee referral, social proximity and worker discipline," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 90, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"British Relative Economic Decline Revisited,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
42, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- S. Dobbelaere, 2003.
"Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/171, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2005. "Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 1466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naercio Menezes-Filho & Helio Zylberstajn & Jose Paulo Chahad & Elaine Pazello, 2002. "Unions and the Economic Performanceof Brazilian Establishments," Research Department Publications 3157, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.