A Note on Computing the Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Using Instrumental Variable Techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 46 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Kevin M. Prestwich, 1997.
"The demand for broad money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
596, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Prestwich, Kevin M, 1998. " The Demand for Broad Money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 289-324, March.
- David F. Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2004.
"Regression Models with Data-based Indicator Variables,"
2004-W13, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David F. Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2005. "Regression Models with Data-based Indicator Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(5), pages 571-595, October.
- David Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2003. "Regression Models with Data-based Indicator Variables," Economics Series Working Papers 2004-W04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David F. Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2004. "Regression Models with Data-based Indicator Variables," Economics Papers 2004-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999.
978, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.