Multi-Criteria Analysis of Input Use in Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riesgo, Laura & Gomez-Limon, Jose A., 2006. "Multi-criteria policy scenario analysis for public regulation of irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 1-28, November.
- Arriaza Balmon, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Gonzalez, Jose & Ruiz, Pedro, 2006. "Viability of the Raw Cotton Production in Spain After the Decoupling of the Subsidies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25445, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Perez-Mesa, Juan Carlos & Galdeano-Gomez, Emilio & Aznar-Sanchez, Jose A., 2011. "Management System for Harvest Scheduling: The Case of Horticultural Production in Southeast Spain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(4).
- Mª Ángeles Fernández-Zamudio & Pedro Caballero & Mª Dolores De Miguel, 2006. "La gestión del minifundio a través de las cooperativas en la Comunidad Valenciana," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 55, pages 193-219, August.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Berbel, Julio & Arriaza Balmon, Manuel, 2005. "MCDM Farm System Analysis for Public Management of Irrigated Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24676, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario & Alldrick, A.J., 2012. "Multi-criteria analysis for the impact assessment of food safety policies: The case of EU regulation on dietary arsenic," Congress Papers 124122, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & José A. Gómez-Limón & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2010. "Assessing farming eco-efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Working Papers 1004, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Idda, Lorenzo & Sini, Maria Paola, 2006. "Social Opportunities and Private Convenience of Choices at Farm Level: An Approach to the Links Between Farm Income and Sustainable GDP," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25650, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berkhout, E.D. & Schipper, R.A. & Van Keulen, H. & Coulibaly, O., 2011. "Heterogeneity in farmers' production decisions and its impact on soil nutrient use: Results and implications from northern Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 63-74, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.