Pests and pesticides, risk and risk aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo, 2012. "Insurance premiums and GM traits," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125942, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dirksmeyer, Walter, 2007. "Ist Eine Reduzierung Des Pflanzenschutzmitteleinsatzes Im Freilandgemüsebau Möglich? Ergebnisse Eines Bioökonomischen Simulationsmodells," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7592, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002.
"Agriculture and the environment,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,
in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313
- Kishor, Nalin M., 1992. "Pesticide externalities, comparative advantage, and commodity trade : cotton in Andhra Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 928, The World Bank.
- Pannell, David J. & Malcolm, Bill & Kingwell, Ross S., 2000. "Are we risking too much? Perspectives on risk in farm modelling," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 69-78, June.
- Falconer, K. & Hodge, I., 2000. "Using economic incentives for pesticide usage reductions: responsiveness to input taxation and agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 175-194, March.
- Giannis Karagiannis, .
"Proportional Profit Taxes and Resource Management under Production Uncertainty,"
9819, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Giannis, 1999. "Proportional Profit Taxes And Resource Management Under Production Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2009. "The Role of Harvest Timing in Pest Management: Grower Response to Infestation by the California Olive Fruit Fly," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49475, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pannell, David J., 1994. "The Value Of Information In Herbicide Decision Making For Weed Control In Australian Wheat Crops," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Gotsch, Nikolaus & Regev, Uri, 1996. "Fungicide use under risk in Swiss wheat production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2002.
"Insuring The Stewardship Of Bt Corn: 'A Carrot' Versus 'A Stick',"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2002. "Insuring the Stewardship of Bt Corn: A Carrot Versus a Stick," Staff General Research Papers 10073, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.