Non-parametric estimation of decision makers' risk aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- K.B. Hamal & Jock R. Anderson, 1982.
"A Note On Decreasing Absolute Risk Aversion Among Farmers In Nepal,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(3), pages 220-225, December.
- Hamal, K.B. & Anderson, Jock R., 1982. "A Note On Decreasing Absolute Risk Aversion Among Farmers In Nepal," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), December.
- Hardaker, J. Brian, 2000. "Some Issues in Dealing with Risk in Agriculture," Working Papers 12912, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Bar-Shira, Z. & Just, R. E. & Zilberman, D., 1997. "Estimation of farmers' risk attitude: an econometric approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 211-222, December.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2005.
"Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach,"
2005-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Octave Jokung, 2007. "Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Performance Gauging: A General Shortage Function and Dual Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Zgajnar, Jaka & Kavcic, Stane, 2011. "Weighted Goal Programming and Penalty Functions: Whole-farm Planning Approach Under Risk," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 118033, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Monjardino, Marta & McBeath, T. & Brennan, Lisa E. & Llewellyn, Rick S., 2012. "Are farmers in low-rainfall cropping regions under-fertilizing? An Australian case-study," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124976, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2005. "Assessing farmers' risk attitudes based on economic, social, personal, and environmental sources of risk: evidence from Sweden," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19361, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand, 2010. "Probabilities for decision analysis in agriculture and rural resource economics: The need for a paradigm change," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 345-350, July.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET & Luc DOYEN & Jean-Christophe PEREAU & Fréderic JIGUET, 2013. "A double benefit of biodiversity in agriculture," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, SADAPT, INRA, UMR 1048) & Luc DOYEN (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC, GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Fréderic JIGUET (CERSP, UMR 7204, CNRS-MNHN-UPMC), 2012. "How does the economic risk aversion affect biodiversity?," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.