AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 26 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1, 25th Anniversary Issue ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proaño, Christian R., 2012.
"Gradual wage-price adjustments, labor market frictions and monetary policy rules,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 220-235.
- Christian Proaño Acosta, 2007. "Gradual Wage-Price Adjustments, Labour Market Frictions and Monetary Policy Rules," IMK Working Paper 09-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Steven J. Davis & Jason Faberman & John C. Haltiwanger, 2011.
"Labor Market Flows in the Cross Section and Over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
17294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Faberman, R. Jason & Haltiwanger, John, 2012. "Labor market flows in the cross section and over time," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-18.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1999.
"Sectoral Job Creation and Destruction Responses to Oil Price Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
7095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John, 2001. "Sectoral job creation and destruction responses to oil price changes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 465-512, December.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2012.
"Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Cross-Country/Cross-Industry Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6535, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2013. "Dismissal protection and worker flows in OECD countries: Evidence from cross-country/cross-industry data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 25-41.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2012. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Cross-country/Cross-industry Data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1211, CEPREMAP.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2013.
"Optimal monetary policy and downward nominal wage rigidity in frictional labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 345-364.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Frictional Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Shimer, 2007.
"Reassessing the Ins and Outs of Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
13421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001.
RCER Working Papers
479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tang, Jenn-Hong, 2007. "Gross job flows and technology shocks in nondurable and durable goods sectors," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 326-354, June.
- Krause, Michael U. & Lubik, Thomas A., 2007.
"The (ir)relevance of real wage rigidity in the New Keynesian model with search frictions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 706-727, April.
- Thomas Lubik & Michael Krause, 2003. "The (Ir)relevance of Real Wage Rigidity in the New Keynesian Model with Search Frictions," Economics Working Paper Archive 504, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Krause, M.U. & Lubik, T.A., 2003. "The (Ir)relevance of Real Wage Rigidity in the New Keynesian Model with Search Frictions," Discussion Paper 2003-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 1999.
"Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Burda, Michael C. & Mertens, Antje, 2001. "Estimating wage losses of displaced workers in Germany," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-41, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.