Reputations in the Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006.
"Reputations, relationships and the enforcement of incomplete contracts,"
0506-23, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 1730, CESifo Group Munich.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 1978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 1992.
"Les contrats auto-exécutoires et la théorie des institutions du marché du travail,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(3), pages 433-451, septembre.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MacLeod, B.W., 1991. "Les contracts auto-executoires et la theorie des institutions du marche du travail," Cahiers de recherche 9120, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004.
"Downsizing, Job Insecurity, and Firm Reputation,"
144, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2004.
"Hierarchies in organisations and labour market competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 669-686, December.
- Gianni De Fraja, . "Hierarchies in Organisations and Labour Market Competition," Discussion Papers 95/9, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2003.
"Contratti Incompleti Ed Enforcement Endogeno. Una Rassegna Della Letteratura
[Incomplete Contracts and Endogenous Enforcement. A Survey]," MPRA Paper 17284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scoppa Vincenzo, 2003. "Contratti incompleti ed enforcement endogeno. Una rassegna della letteratura," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 391-440.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1987. "Les marchés imparfaits dans la théorie macroéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 311-330, dÃ©cembre.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Chiaki Moriguchi, 2000. "The Evolution of Employment Relations in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing Firms, 1900-1960: A Comparative Historical and Institutional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.