Large Commercial Producer Market Segments for Agricultural Capital Equipment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Cluster Analysis; Capital Equipment; Market Segmentation; Commercial Producers; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics; Marketing; Productivity Analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harbor, Anetra L. & Martin, Marshall A. & Akridge, Jay T., 2008. "Assessing Input Brand Loyalty among U.S. Agricultural Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 11(1).
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Wilson, Christine A. & Foley, Daniel H., 2005. "Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(2).
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Corinne Alexander & Michael Boehlje & Scott Downey & Allan Gray & Maud Roucan-Kane & Michael Gunderson, 2009. "Serving Producers In Volatile Times Report From The 2008 Large Commercial Producer Survey," Working Papers 09-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Borchers, Bryce & Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W., 2012. "How Large Commercial Producers Choose Input Suppliers: Expendable Products from Seed to Animal Health," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.