Seed Market Segmentation: How Do Argentine Farmers Buy Their Expendable Inputs?
AbstractThe IFAMR is the flagship journal in Agribusiness published quarterly by IFAMA. More information can be found at: www.ifama.org
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
expendable inputs; seed industry; Cluster analysis; Multinomial logit; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Q1; Q21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007.
"Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms,"
07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Reimer, Aaron & Downey, W. Scott & Akridge, Jay T., 2009. "Market Segmentation Practices of Retail Crop Input Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 12(1).
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Marketplace For Agricultural Inputs," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(02).
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Wilson, Christine A. & Foley, Daniel H., 2005. "Agricultural Input Market Segments: Who Is Buying What?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(2).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Ramos, Gabriel & Steiger, Carlos, 2003. "A Tale of Two Businesses: Intellectual Property Rights and the Marketing of Agricultural Biotechnology," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.