Institute of Agricultural Management
International Farm Management Association
International Journal of Agricultural Management
Contact information of Institute of Agricultural Management & International Farm Management Association:
Web page: http://www.ijagman.org
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ijameu
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 02, Issue 2
- Sustainable Livestock Management for Poverty Alleviation and Food Security: Book Review
by Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- Options from life-cycle analysis for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from crop and livestock production systems
by Wilkinson, J.M. & Audsley, E.
- Gold, black gold, and farmland: should they all be part of your investment portfolio?
by Painter, Marvin J.
- Estimating the economic impact of the adoption of novel non-crate sow farrowing systems in the UK
by Cain, P.J. & Guy, J.G. & Seddon, Y. & Baxter, E.M. & Edwards, S.E.
- The Food and Financial Crises in Sub-Saharan Africa: Origins, Impacts and Policy Implications
by Brusselaers, Jan
- Predicting Malaysian palm oil price using Extreme Value Theory
by Chuangchid, Kantaporn & Sriboonchitta, Songsak & Rahman, Sanzidur & Wiboonpongse, Aree
- Typology of farm management decision-making research
by Kim, Jong-Sun & Cameron, Donald
- Agricultural Policies for Poverty Reduction: Book Review
by Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- The US Farm Bill: Lessons for CAP Reform?
by Bureau, J. Christophe
2012, Volume 02, Issue 1
- Does the single farm payment affect farmersâ€™ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis
by Howley, Peter & Breen, James & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia
- Farm economics behind the evolution of Chinese rapeseed production
by Hu, Xiangdong & Zimmer, Yelto
- Power in Global Agriculture: Economics, Politics, and Natural Resources
by Renwick, Alan & Islam, Md. Mofakkarul & Thomson, Steven
- Visitor satisfaction in agritourism and its implications for agritourism farmers in Sri Lanka
by Malkanthi, S. H. Pushpa & Routray, Jayant K
- The use of Farm Business Survey data to compare the environmental performance of organic and conventional farms
by Gerrard, Catherine L. & Padel, Susanne & Simon, Moakes
- Repairing a fractured pipeline: improving the effectiveness of agricultural R & D in the UK
by Pollock, Christopher
2012, Volume 01, Issue 4
- Have emerging markets already emerged?
by Magnus, George
- Adopting a Farming Systems Research Approach to carry out an economic and environmental analysis of food supply chains
by Tavella, Elena & Pedersen, SÃ¸ren Marcus & Gylling, Morten
- Selection indices offer potential for New Zealand sheep farmers to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per unit of product
by Ludemann, Cameron I. & Byrne, Timothy J. & Sise, Judith A. & Amer, Peter R.
- Can rent adjustment clauses reduce the income risk of farms?
by Hotopp, Henning & MuÃŸhoff, Oliver
- Application of an optimisation model for analysing production seasonality in the Irish milk processing sector
by HEINSCHINK, Karin & SHALLOO, Laurence & WALLACE, Michael
- Intra-national importation of pig and poultry manure: acceptability under EU Nitrates Directive constraints
by Buckley, Cathal & Fealy, RÃ©amonn
2012, Volume 01, Issue 3
- Know More or Eat Less
by Marsh, Sir John
- Competitive strategy analysis of New Zealand pastoral dairy farming systems
by Shadbolt, Nicola M.
- Repair and Maintenance Costs for Agricultural Machines
by Lips, Markus & Burose, Frank
- An economic analysis of the Irish milk quota exchange scheme
by Hennessy, Thia & LÃ¤pple, Doris & Shalloo, Laurence & Wallace, Michael
- Risk perceptions and management strategies by smallholder farmers in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa
by Kisaka-Lwayo, Maggie & Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- Balancing agricultural production and conservation: setting out the production and environmental challenges facing farming
by Harper, Martin & Crane, Ellie
2011, Volume 01, Issue 2
- Farm scale trials of variable rate irrigation to assess the benefits of modifying existing sprinkler systems for precision application
by Hedley, Carolyn & Bradbury, Stu & Watson, Eric & Dalrymple, Hew & Wright, John
- Market orientation and firm performance across value disciplines in the Illinois beef sector
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
- Costs of slurry separation technologies and alternative use of the solid fraction for biogas production or burning â€“ a Danish perspective
by Jacobsen, Brian
- The future contribution of bioenergy enterprises to rural business viability in the United Kingdom
by Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian
- Identifying and reporting the value-added from training in four New Zealand industries
by Neild, Jeremy D. & Radford, Dennis J.
- Disentangling farmersâ€™ preferences and cost allocation among inputs for food security in Vihiga District, Kenya
by Nyangweso, P.M. & Odhiambo, M.O. & Odunga, P.O. & Korir, M.K. & Otieno, D.C.
- New CAP, Old Hat? Some thoughts on the EUâ€™s Common Agricultural Policy 2014-2020
by Atkin, Carl
- The future of food and farming
by Beddington, Sir John
2011, Volume 01, Issue 1
- Financial performance configurations
by Langemeier, Michael
- Complementing tradition, managing change: using communication technology to connect an industry; the case of AGRIWEBINAR
by Watson, Heather
- Economics of film antitranspirant application: a new approach to protecting wheat crops from drought-induced yield loss
by Kettlewell, Peter
- Demonstration farms and technology transfer: the case of the Lincoln University dairy farm
by Pangborn, M.C. & Woodford, K.B. & Nuthall, P.L.
- Rural household capacity building: Innovative approaches to ensure adoption of record keeping by farm households
by Drafor, Ivy
- The Cash Cows, Dogs, Stars and Problem Children of the South African Agricultural Sector
by Anonymous & Jooste, A. & Lotriet, R.
- Understanding innovation in a dynamic agricultural business environment: a multivariate approach
by May, Daniel E. & Tate, Graham J. & Worrall, Leslie