Contact information of now publishers
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jlqjps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lucy Wiseman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
August 2011, Volume 6, Issue 1
June 2011, Volume 5, Issue 4
December 2010, Volume 5, Issue 3
August 2010, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 107-131 The Strategic Use of International Institutions in Dispute Settlement
by Fang, Songying
- 133-167 Popular Control of Public Policy: A Quantitative Approach
by Matsusaka, John G.
- 169-191 Primary Elections and Partisan Polarization in the U.S. Congress
by Hirano, Shigeo & Snyder, James M. & Ansolabehere, Stephen & Hansen, John Mark
- 193-208 Random Events, Economic Losses, and Retrospective Voting: Implications for Democratic Competence
by Healy, Andrew & Malhotra, Neil
April 2010, Volume 5, Issue 1
December 2009, Volume 4, Issue 4
October 2009, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 187-209 Persistence in Political Participation
by Meredith, Marc
- 211-228 Economic Shocks and Civil War
by Chassang, Sylvain & Miquel, Gerard PadrÃ³ i
- 229-249 Candidate Faces and Election Outcomes: Is the Face–Vote Correlation Caused by Candidate Selection?
by Atkinson, Matthew D. & Enos, Ryan D. & Hill, Seth J.
- 251-278 Two's Company, Three's an Equilibrium: Strategic Voting and Multicandidate Elections
by Patty, John W. & Snyder, James M. & Ting, Michael M.
July 2009, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 87-101 Congressional Careers, Committee Assignments, and Seniority Randomization in the US House of Representatives
by Kellermann, Michael & Shepsle, Kenneth A.
- 103-128 Vote Buying: Legislatures and Lobbying
by Dekel, Eddie & Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher
- 153-165 The Effect of Outliers on Regression Analysis: Regime Type and Foreign Direct Investment
by Choi, Seung-Whan
- 167-181 Outlier, Measurement, and the Democracy-FDI Controversy
by Li, Quan
March 2009, Volume 4, Issue 1
December 2008, Volume 3, Issue 4
October 2008, Volume 3, Issue 3
July 2008, Volume 3, Issue 2
January 2008, Volume 3, Issue 1
March 2008, Volume 3, Issue 1
April 2008, Volume 3, Issue 1
January 2008, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 287-305 Cohesion, Insurance and Redistribution
by Echenique, Federico & Eguia, Jon X.
- 307-324 Capital Controls, Political Institutions, and Economic Growth: A Panel and Cross Country Analysis
by Satyanath, Shanker & Berger, Daniel
- 325-343 The Exaggerated Effects of Advertising on Turnout: The Dangers of Self-Reports
by Vavreck, Lynn
- 345-367 Rich State, Poor State, Red State, Blue State: What's the Matter with Connecticut?
by Gelman, Andrew & Shor, Boris & Bafumi, Joseph & Park, David
- 369-379 Does Email Boost Turnout?
by Nickerson, David W.
March 2007, Volume 4, Issue 1
August 2007, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 205-226 Did Ralph Nader Spoil Al Gore's Presidential Bid? A Ballot-Level Study of Green and Reform Party Voters in the 2000 Presidential Election
by Herron, Michael C. & Lewis, Jeffrey B.
- 227-252 Bicameralism and Government Formation
by Diermeier, Daniel & Eraslan, Hülya & Merlo, Antonio
- 253-275 Public Goods in Federal Systems
by Hafer, Catherine & Landa, Dimitri
- 277-286 Party Influence in Congress and the Economy
by Snowberg, Erik & Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric
May 2007, Volume 2, Issue 2
March 2007, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 5-25 Electoral Institutions and the National Provision of Local Public Goods
by Gehlbach, Scott
- 27-41 Does Advertising Exposure Affect Turnout?
by Ashworth, Scott & Clinton, Joshua D.
- 43-65 I'm Asking for Your Support: The Effects of Personally Delivered Campaign Messages on Voting Decisions and Opinion Formation
by Arceneaux, Kevin
- 67-92 Nomination Processes and Policy Outcomes
by Jackson, Matthew O. & Mathevet, Laurent & Mattes, Kyle
- 95-106 Small States, Big Pork
by Hauk, William R. & Wacziarg, Romain
October 2006, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 327-350 Self-Interest, Inequality, and Entitlement in Majoritarian Decision-Making
by Diermeier, Daniel & Gailmard, Sean
- 351-371 Informative Positive and Negative Campaigning
by Polborn, Mattias K. & David T., Yi
- 373-392 Designing Institutions to Aggregate Preferences and Information
by Meirowitz, Adam
- 393-404 The Orientation of Newspaper Endorsements in U.S. Elections, 1940–2002
by Ansolabehere, Stephen & Lessem, Rebecca & Snyder, James M.
July 2006, Volume 1, Issue 3
March 2006, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 119-137 Party and Incumbency Cues in Voting: Are They Substitutes?
by Ansolabehere, Stephen & Hirano, Shigeo & Snyder, James M. & Ueda, Michiko
- 139-169 Whose Ear to Bend? Information Sources and Venue Choice in Policy-Making
by Boehmke, Frederick J. & Gailmard, Sean & Patty, John Wiggs
- 171-200 Satisficing and Selection in Electoral Competition
by Bendor, Jonathan & Mookherjee, Dilip & Ray, Debraj
- 201-226 What's the Matter with What's the Matter with Kansas?
by Bartels, Larry M. Princeton University
January 2006, Volume 1, Issue 1