Self-Interest, Inequality, and Entitlement in Majoritarian Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Luis & Montero, Maria & Vanberg, Christoph, 2018.
"Legislative bargaining with heterogeneous disagreement values: Theory and experiments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 60-92.
- Luis Miller & Maria Montero & Christoph Vanberg, 2015. "Legislative Bargaining with Heterogeneous Disagreement Values: Theory and Experiments," Discussion Papers 2015-24, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Baron, David P. & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2017.
"Durable coalitions and communication: Public versus private negotiations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 1-13.
- David P. Baron & Renee Bowen & Salvatore Nunnari, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 22821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baron, David & Bowen, T. Renee & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tremewan, James & Vanberg, Christoph, 2018. "Voting rules in multilateral bargaining: using an experiment to relax procedural assumptions," Working Papers 0651, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Pohan Fong, 2008. "Endogenous Limits on Proposal Power," Discussion Papers 1465, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mallucci, Paola & Wu, Diana Yan & Cui, Tony Haitao, 2019. "Social motives in bilateral bargaining games: How power changes perceptions of fairness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 138-152.
- Guillaume Fréchette & John Kagel & Massimo Morelli, 2012.
"Pork versus public goods: an experimental study of public good provision within a legislative bargaining framework,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(3), pages 779-800, April.
- Guillaume R. Frechette & John H. Kagel & Massimo Morelli, 2010. "Pork Versus Public Goods: An Experimental Study of Public Good Provision Within a Legislative Bargaining Framework," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/37, European University Institute.
- Nunnari, Salvatore & Zapal, Jan, 2016. "Gambler's fallacy and imperfect best response in legislative bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 275-294.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2010.
"Monetary Policy by Committee: Consensus, Chairman Dominance, or Simple Majority?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 363-416.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2008. "Monetary Policy by Committee: Consensus, Chairman Dominance or Simple Majority?," Cahiers de recherche 02-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2008. "Monetary Policy by Committee:Consensus, Chairman Dominance or Simple Majority?," Cahiers de recherche 2008-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Francisco Ruge-Murcia & Alessandro Riboni, 2008. "Monetary Policy by Committee: Consensus, Chairman Dominance or Simple Majority?," 2008 Meeting Papers 142, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anita Gantner & Kristian Horn & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2013. "Fair Division in Unanimity Bargaining with Subjective Claims," Working Papers 2013-31, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Luis Miller & Christoph Vanberg, 2013.
"Decision costs in legislative bargaining: an experimental analysis,"
Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 373-394, June.
- Luis Miller & Christoph Vanberg, 2011. "Decision costs in legislative bargaining: An experimental analysis," Discussion Papers 2011002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2012.
"The dynamics of distributive politics,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(3), pages 739-777, April.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 1451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Battaglini, Marco & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007. "The dynamics of distributive politics," Working Papers 1273, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Maaser, Nicola & Traub, Stefan & Paetzel, Fabian, 2017. "Power illusion in coalitional bargaining: An experimental analysis," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168155, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hsu, Li-Chen & Yang, C.C. & Yang, Chun-Lei, 2008. "Positive- versus zero-sum majoritarian ultimatum games: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 498-510, December.
- Sauermann, Jan & Beckmann, Paul, 2019. "The influence of group size on distributional fairness under voting by veto," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 90-102.
- Elif E. Demiral & Johanna Mollerstrom, 2018. "The Entitlement Effect in the Ultimatum Game - Does It Even Exist?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1756, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kai A. Konrad & Raisa Sherif, 2019. "Sanctioning, selection, and pivotality in voting: theory and experimental results," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 330-357, September.
- Daniel Diermeier & Pohan Fong, 2011. "Legislative Bargaining with Reconsideration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 947-985.
- Gary Bolton & Jeannette Brosig-Koch, 2012. "How do coalitions get built? Evidence from an extensive form coalition game with and without communication," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 623-649, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jlqjps:100.00000015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.