Citations for "The Underreaction Hypothesis and the New Issue Puzzle: Evidence from Japan"
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Stulz, Rene M
- Konishi, Masaru & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2004. "Factors affecting bank risk taking: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 215-232, January.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn, 2003. "The costs (and benefits?) of diversified business groups: The case of Korean chaebols," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 251-273, February.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert de La Bruslerie, 2010.
"The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: dilution and/or financial restructuring?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/14178, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: Dilution and/or financial restructuring?," Post-Print halshs-00674248, HAL.
- Huang, Yong & Uchida, Konari & Zha, Daolin, 2016. "Market timing of seasoned equity offerings with long regulative process," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 278-294.
- Sagi Akron, 2013. "Market Reaction Implications of the Composition of SEO Packages on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(S1), pages 77-93, January.
- Yong, Othman, 2007. "A review of IPO research in Asia: What's next?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 253-275, June.
- Pastor-Llorca, Maria Jesus & Martin-Ugedo, Juan Francisco, 2004. "Long-run performance of Spanish seasoned equity issues with rights," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 191-215.
- Khalid Elbadraoui & Jean-Jacques Lilti & Bouchra M'Zali, 2008. "La performance opérationnelle à long terme des entreprises françaises émettrices d’obligations convertibles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(3), pages 125-154, September.
- Shu, Pei-Gi & Chiang, Sue-Jane, 2014. "Firm size, timing, and earnings management of seasoned equity offerings," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 177-194.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2013. "Fundamental traders' ‘tragedy of the commons’: Information costs and other determinants for the survival of experts and noise traders in financial markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-385.
- Korkeamaki, Timo P., 2005. "Effects of law on corporate financing practices--international evidence from convertible bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 809-831, October.
- Webb, Robert I. & Ryu, Doojin & Ryu, Doowon & Han, Joongho, 2016. "The price impact of futures trades and their intraday seasonality," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 80-98.
- David McLean, R. & Pontiff, Jeffrey & Watanabe, Akiko, 2009. "Share issuance and cross-sectional returns: International evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Roslily Ramlee & Ruhani Ali, 2012. "Liquidity, Initial Public Offering (IPO) Long-Term Return and Government Ownership Evidence from Bursa Malaysia IPO Stocks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 39-66.
- Ho, Keng-Yu, 2005. "Long-horizon abnormal performance following rights issues and placings: Additional evidence from the U.K. market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-45.
- Daoping (Steven) He, 2010. "Earnings management and the performance of seasoned private equity placements," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 569-590, June.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2007. "Long-horizon event studies and event firm portfolio weights: Evidence from U.K. rights issues re-visited," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-80.
- Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan & Spindt, Paul & Subramaniam, Venkat & Woidtke, Tracie, 2005. "Does investor identity matter in equity issues? Evidence from private placements," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 210-238, April.
- Gil Aharoni & Tuan Q. Ho & Qi Zeng, 2012. "Testing the growth option theory: the profitability of enhanced momentum strategies in Australia," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(2), pages 267-290, 06.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000.
"Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues,"
2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kabir, R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2002. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-102-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Ismail, Ahmad, 2010. "Corporate governance and long run performance of seasoned equity issuers," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 159-177, December.
- Mark Bayless & Kelly Price & Margaret Monroe Smoller, 2005. "Firm characteristics, market conditions, and the pattern of performance after seasoned equity offers," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 611-622.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2006. "Long-run abnormal performance following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues: New evidence from the United Kingdom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 97-119.
- Shirasu, Yoko & Xu, Peng, 2007. "The choice of financing with public debt versus private debt: New evidence from Japan after critical binding regulations were removed," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-424, December.
- Michel DUBOIS & Pierre JEANNERET, 2000. "The Long-run Performance of Seasoned Equity Offerings with rights evidence from the Swiss Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp22, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong & Zhang, Ting & Chen, Shaw, 2011. "Asset growth and stock returns: Evidence from Asian financial markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 115-139, January.