Citations for "The Underreaction Hypothesis and the New Issue Puzzle: Evidence from Japan"
by Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Stulz, Rene M
- Konishi, Masaru & Yasuda, Yukihiro, 2004. "Factors affecting bank risk taking: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 215-232, January.
- Shu, Pei-Gi & Chiang, Sue-Jane, 2014. "Firm size, timing, and earnings management of seasoned equity offerings," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 177-194.
- Michel DUBOIS & Pierre JEANNERET, 2000. "The Long-run Performance of Seasoned Equity Offerings with rights evidence from the Swiss Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp22, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn, 2003. "The costs (and benefits?) of diversified business groups: The case of Korean chaebols," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 251-273, February.
- Kabir, M.R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2000.
"Can the Stock Market anticipate Future Operating Performance? Evidence from Equity Rights Issues,"
2000-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kabir, Rezaul & Roosenboom, Peter, 2003. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kabir, R. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2002. "Can the stock market anticipate future operating performance? Evidence from equity rights issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-102-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert & Gillet, Roland, 2010.
"The Consequences of Issuing Convertible Bonds: Dilution and/or Financial Restructuring?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5543, Paris Dauphine University.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert de La Bruslerie, 2010. "The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: dilution and/or financial restructuring?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14178, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daoping (Steven) He & David C. Yang & Liming Guan, 2010. "Earnings management and the performance of seasoned private equity placements: Evidence from Japanese issuers," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(6), pages 569-590, July.
- Khalid Elbadraoui & Jean-Jacques Lilti & Bouchra M'Zali, 2008. "La performance opérationnelle à long terme des entreprises françaises émettrices d’obligations convertibles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(3), pages 125-154, September.
- Pastor-Llorca, Maria Jesus & Martin-Ugedo, Juan Francisco, 2004. "Long-run performance of Spanish seasoned equity issues with rights," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 191-215.
- Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan & Spindt, Paul & Subramaniam, Venkat & Woidtke, Tracie, 2005. "Does investor identity matter in equity issues? Evidence from private placements," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 210-238, April.
- Shirasu, Yoko & Xu, Peng, 2007. "The choice of financing with public debt versus private debt: New evidence from Japan after critical binding regulations were removed," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 393-424, December.
- Yao, Tong & Yu, Tong & Zhang, Ting & Chen, Shaw, 2011. "Asset growth and stock returns: Evidence from Asian financial markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 115-139, January.
- David McLean, R. & Pontiff, Jeffrey & Watanabe, Akiko, 2009. "Share issuance and cross-sectional returns: International evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Ho, Keng-Yu, 2005. "Long-horizon abnormal performance following rights issues and placings: Additional evidence from the U.K. market," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-45.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2006. "Long-run abnormal performance following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues: New evidence from the United Kingdom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 97-119.
- Gil Aharoni & Tuan Q. Ho & Qi Zeng, 2012. "Testing the growth option theory: the profitability of enhanced momentum strategies in Australia," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(2), pages 267-290, 06.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2013. "Fundamental traders' ‘tragedy of the commons’: Information costs and other determinants for the survival of experts and noise traders in financial markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-385.
- Mark Bayless & Kelly Price & Margaret Monroe Smoller, 2005. "Firm characteristics, market conditions, and the pattern of performance after seasoned equity offers," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 611-622.
- Roslily Ramlee & Ruhani Ali, 2012. "Liquidity, Initial Public Offering (IPO) Long-Term Return and Government Ownership Evidence from Bursa Malaysia IPO Stocks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 39-66.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Ismail, Ahmad, 2010. "Corporate governance and long run performance of seasoned equity issuers," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 159-177, December.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marion Hutchinson, 2001. "A Contracting-Agency Analysis of the Association between Firm Risk, Incentives and Firm Performance: An Australian Perspective," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2001_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Frank Lin & Gerard Gannon, 2007. "Private Placement and Share Price Reaction: Evidence from the Australian Biotechnology and Health Care Sector," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2007_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Roland Gillet & Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "The consequences of issuing convertible bonds: Dilution and/or financial restructuring?," Post-Print halshs-00674248, HAL.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2007. "Long-horizon event studies and event firm portfolio weights: Evidence from U.K. rights issues re-visited," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-80.