Citations for "Saving puzzles and saving policies in the United States"
by A Lusardi & J Skinner & S Venti
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2001.
"The Transition to Personal Accounts and Increasing Retirement Wealth: Macro and Micro Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
8610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti, 2004. "The Transition to Personal Accounts and Increasing Retirement Wealth: Macro- and Microevidence," NBER Chapters, in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 17-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Areendam Chanda, "undated".
"The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Chanda, Areendam, 2008. "The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 436-469, February.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Macroeconomics 0502034, EconWPA.
- Illing, Gerhard & Klüh, Ulrich, 2005.
"Vermögenspreise und Konsum: Neue Erkenntnisse, amerikanische Erfahrungen und europäische Herausforderungen,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19509, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gerhard Illing & Ulrich Klüh, 2005. "Vermögenspreise und Konsum: Neue Erkenntnisse, amerikanische Erfahrungen und europäische Herausforderungen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, 02.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2001. "The Changing Face of Private Retirement Saving in the United States," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(4), pages 3-11, October.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2002.
"Saving Viewed from a Cross-National Perspective,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
02-47, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mauro Costantini & Antonio Paradiso, 2012.
"Re-examining the Decline in the US Saving Rate: The Impact of Mortgage Equity Withdrawal,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Costantini, Mauro & Paradiso, Antonio, 2013. "Re-examining the decline in the US saving rate: The impact of mortgage equity withdrawal," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 215-225.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mauro Costantini & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "Re-examining the Decline in the US Saving Rate: The Impact of Mortgage Equity Withdrawal," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1232, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia, 2006. "Who Saves in Ireland? The Micro Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2001. "Die Dritte Säule der Altersvorsorge," Economics working papers 2001-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Verbina, Inna, 2003. "Inconsistency in Savings Pattern: Is there an Endogeneity Bias?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Attanasio Orazio P. & Gianluca Violante, 1999.
"Global Demographic Trends and Social Security Reform,"
REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD,
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Kitao, Sagiri & Violante, Giovanni L., 2007. "Global demographic trends and social security reform," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 144-198, January.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Venti, 2003. "Pension Accounting & Personal Saving," Just the Facts jtf8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Tim S. Griesdorn & Dorothy B. Durband, 2016. "Does Self-control Predict Wealth Creation Among Young Baby Boomers?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 18-28, March.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2001.
"The Life-Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2000. "The Life Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 28, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 2001. "The life-cycle model of consumption and saving," IFS Working Papers W01/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2001. "As The Implosion Begins . . .? Prospects and Policies for the U.S. Economy: A Strategic View," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 01-7, Levy Economics Institute.
- Huffman, David B. & Barenstein, Matias, 2004. "Riches to Rags Every Month? The Fall in Consumption Expenditures Between Paydays," IZA Discussion Papers 1430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Illing, Gerhard & Klüh, Ulrich, 2004. "Vermögenspreise und Konsum," Discussion Papers in Economics 316, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bunting, David, 2009. "The saving decline: Macro-facts, micro-behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 282-295, May.
- Martha A. Starr, 2006. "Macroeconomic dimensions of social economics: Saving, the stock market, and pension systems," Working Papers 2006-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Frank N. Caliendo, 2009. "Is Social Security behind the Collapse of Personal Saving?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2746, CESifo Group Munich.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Ireland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/370, International Monetary Fund.