The Present State of Institutional Economics
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007.
"Economic theories and spatial transformations clarifying the space-time premises and outcomes of economic theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 285-309, May.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007. "Economic theories and spatial transformations clarifying the space-time premises and outcomes of economic theories," GRET Publications and Working Papers 03-07, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Michel S. Zouboulakis & John Kamarianos, 2002. "Racionalidad y cooperación entre firmas. Examen del comportamiento habitual de las industrias griegas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 98-113, July-Dece.
- Chaddad, Fabio & Valentinov, Vladislav, 2017.
"Agency costs and organizational architecture of large corporate farms: evidence from Brazil,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 201-220.
- Chaddad, Fabio & Valentinov, Vladislav, 2016. "Agency costs and organizational architecture of large corporate farms: evidence from Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(2), October.
- Ricardo KerguelÃ©n MÃ©ndez, 2016. "[Ensayo] Liberalismo e instituciones: Douglass North y la economÃa neoclÃ¡sica," Revista EconomÃa y RegiÃ³n, Universidad TecnolÃ³gica de BolÃvar, vol. 10(1), pages 249-290, June.
- Kang-Kook Lee, 2010. "The Change of the Financial System and Developmental State in Korea," Working Papers id:3307, eSocialSciences.
- Eduardo Strachman, 2002.
"Instituições: uma caracterização crítica,"
Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 3(1), pages 113-157, January-J.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2002. "Instituições: uma caracterização crítica [Institutions: a critical characterization]," MPRA Paper 15149, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
- Guy Meublat, 2001. "La gestion partagée des fleuves internationaux en Afrique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(166), pages 427-453.
- Kobos, Peter H. & Erickson, Jon D. & Drennen, Thomas E., 2006. "Technological learning and renewable energy costs: implications for US renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1645-1658, September.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Lee, Sang Mook & Shoham, Amir, 2016. "The effects of institutional distance on FDI inflow: General environmental institutions (GEI) versus minority investor protection institutions (MIP)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 114-123.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006.
"Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 273-302, June.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Véronique Dutraive, 2012. "The Pragmatist View of Knowledge and Beliefs in Institutional Economics: The Significance of Habits of Thought, Transactions and Institutions in the Conception of Economic Behavior," Chapters, in: Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric (ed.), Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2001. "Institutions: a critical analysis of their main characteristics," MPRA Paper 25621, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Essiane, Patrick-Nelson Daniel, 2020. "De l'Ancienne Economie Institutionnelle à la Nouvelle Economie Institutionnelle: une introduction à quelques débats [Old Institutional Economics and New Institutional Economics: an Introduction to ," MPRA Paper 102858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resmini, Laura, 2006. "Theoretical and Methodological Study on Comparative Advantages in Dynamic Growth Regions, Convergence and Inequalities Patterns," Papers DYNREG03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Boyer, Robert, 1996. "Seven paradoxes of capitalism...or is a theory of modern economies still possible ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9620, CEPREMAP.
- Olsson, Ola, 2000. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Institutions," Working Papers in Economics 25, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Kniepert, 2017. "Bringing Institutions into Economics when Teaching Economics as a Minor Subject," Working Papers 702017, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Adger, W. Neil, 1999. "Evolution of economy and environment: an application to land use in lowland Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 365-379, December.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "The Evolution of Economic Theory during the Twentieth Century," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 49-71.
- Mansell, Robin, 2006. "Collective action, institutionalism, and the internet," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 760, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "20th Century and Evolution of the Economic Theory (Neoclassical School: Development of Macroeconomics. Non-orthodox Economic Schools)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-22.
- Fernando Ferrari Filho & Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2001. "A noção de incerteza nos pós-keynesianos e institucionalistas: uma conciliação possível? [The concept of uncertainty in Post-Keynesian theory and in institutional economics]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(1), pages 99-122, July.
- Csaba, László, 1999. "A rendszerváltozás elmélete és/vagy a közgazdaságtan kudarca? [The theory of systemic change and/or the fiasco of economics?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-19.
- Paschalis Arvanitidis, 2006. "A Framework of Socioeconomic Organisation: Redefining Original Institutional Economics Along Critical Realist Philosophical Lines," ERSA conference papers ersa06p575, European Regional Science Association.
- Cogoy, Mario, 1999. "The consumer as a social and environmental actor," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 385-398, March.
- Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2003. "Elementos para uma Teorização Apreciativa Institucionalista do Crescimento Econômico: uma Comparação das Abordagens de North, Matthews e Zysman," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] a38, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2015. "From equilibrium to autopoiesis: A Luhmannian reading of Veblenian evolutionary economics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-155.