A noção de incerteza nos pós-keynesianos e institucionalistas: uma conciliação possível? [The concept of uncertainty in Post-Keynesian theory and in institutional economics]
What we show is this article is that there is a link between Post- Keynesian theory and Institutional Economy. This link can help us (i) to understand the instability of the monetary economies and (ii) to oberve the relevance of the institutions in the coordenation process of the monetary economies.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 - Predio da FACE Belo Horizonte, 31270-901 Brazil|
Phone: +55 31 3409-7000
Web page: http://www.face.ufmg.br/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 - Predio da FACE Belo Horizonte, 31270-901 Brazil|
Web: http://www.face.ufmg.br/novaeconomia/ Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 1992. "Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 79.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1998. "Why Is Economics Not an Evolutionary Science?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 403-14, July.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Samuels, Warren J, 1995. "The Present State of Institutional Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 569-90, August.
- William M. Dugger, 1988. "Radical Institutionalism: Basic Concepts," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nov:artigo:v:11:y:2001:i:1:p:99-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bárbara Freitas Paglioto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.