A noção de incerteza nos pós-keynesianos e institucionalistas: uma conciliação possível? [The concept of uncertainty in Post-Keynesian theory and in institutional economics]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuels, Warren J, 1995. "The Present State of Institutional Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 569-590, August.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1998. "Why Is Economics Not an Evolutionary Science?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 403-414, July.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:29:y:1995:i:4:p:1013-1027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 1992. "Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 79.
- William M. Dugger, 1988. "Radical Institutionalism: Basic Concepts," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:24:y:1990:i:2:p:423-431 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPost-Keynesian theory; Institutional Economics; monetary economy; uncertainty; institutions;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nov:artigo:v:11:y:2001:i:1:p:99-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bárbara Freitas Paglioto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fufmgbr.html .