Citations for "Government Purchases and Real Interest Rates"
by N. Gregory Mankiw
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Spinelli, Franco, 2000. "Fisher, Barro, and the Italian Interest Rate, 1845-93," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 149-169, March.
- Björn Frank, 2002. "The unimportance of the choice-value thesis in economics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 97-106, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:97-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Caballé & Jana Hromcová, 2011.
"The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 39-65, January.
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Valerie A. Ramey & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1999.
"Costly Capital Reallocation and the Effects of Government Spending,"
NBER Working Papers
6283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramey, Valerie A. & Shapiro, Matthew D., 1998. "Costly capital reallocation and the effects of government spending," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 145-194, June.
- Balázs Égert, 2010.
"Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
763, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Égert, 2014. "Fiscal policy reaction to the cycle in the OECD: pro- or counter-cyclical?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 35-52.
- Balazs Egert, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-Cyclical?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Razin, A., 1988.
"Fiscal Policies And The Stock Market: International Dimensions,"
408, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Assaf Razin, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the Stock Market: International Dimensions," NBER Working Papers 2389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Kun & Xu, Wenli, 2015.
[Study on Influential Mechanism Between Government Expenditure of Consumption and Economic Fluctuation]," MPRA Paper 70994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2015.
- repec:fip:feddrp:9011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Wen, Yi, 2000.
"Measuring Interest Rates as Determined by Thrift and Productivity,"
00-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Woon Gyu Choi, 2007. "Measuring Interest Rates as Determined by Thrift and Productivity," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 167-195, May.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Yi Wen, 2005. "Measuring interest rates as determined by thrift and productivity," Working Papers 2005-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hung-Pin Lin, 2012. "Does Defense Spending Surprise Long-Run Inflation, Economic Growth and Welfare?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1020-1031.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher L. House, 2006.
"Phased-In Tax Cuts and Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1835-1849, December.
- Faik Koray & K. Peren Arin, . "International Transmission of Fiscal Shocks: An Empirical Investigation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2006. "Effects of an anticipated expansion in international public goods on public capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2859-2874, December.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Anticipated foreign military threat, arms accumulation, and the current account in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1035-1052, December.
- Sarah Link, 2006. "Do government purchases crowd out investment?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(3), pages 323-333, September.
- Faik Koray & W. Douglas McMillin, .
"Fiscal Shocks, the Trade Balance, and the Exchange Rate,"
Departmental Working Papers
2007-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Faik Koray & W. Douglas McMillin, . "Fiscal Shocks, the Trade Balance, and the Exchange Rate," Departmental Working Papers 2006-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995.
"A dynamic model of capital and arms accumulation,"
CEMA Working Papers
80, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Michael B. Devereux & Woon Gyu Choi, 2004.
"Asymmetric Effects of Government Spending: Does the Level of Real Interest Rates Matter?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
666, Econometric Society.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Michael B. Devereux, 2005. "Asymmetric Effects of Government Spending; Does the Level of Real Interest Rates Matter?," IMF Working Papers 05/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya, 2002. "The impact of military burden on long-run growth and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1990. "Is increased price flexibility stabilizing? The role of the permanent income hypothesis," Working Papers 9011, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1990. "The aggregate effects of temporary government purchases," Working Papers 9007, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexandra M. Tabova, 2013. "Portfolio diversification and the cross-sectional distribution of foreign investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1091, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jyh-Lin Wu, 1994. "Fiscal announcements and real exchange rate dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-190, March.
- Sushanta Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2010. "On the real effects of inflation in open economies: theory and empirics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 643-673, December.
- repec:fip:feddrp:9007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunday Azagba & Mesbah Sharaf, 2011. "The effect of job stress on smoking and alcohol consumption," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Sinai, Allen, 2006. "Deficits, expected deficits, financial markets, and the economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-101, March.