Citations for "Wages, Employment and the Threat of Collective Action by Workers"
by William T. Dickens
- John Burger & Stephen Walters, 2008.
"Testing Fair Wage Theory,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 318-332, December.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 1998.
"Investigating rationality in wage-setting,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6682, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sonia R. Bhalotra, 2000. "Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1759, Econometric Society.
- Sonia R Bhalotra, 1998. "Investigating Rationality in Wage-Setting," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1999.
"The High-Pressure U.S. Labor Market of the 1990s,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 1-88.
- Corneo Giacomo & Lucifora Claudio, 1993.
"Wage formation under union threat effects : theory and empirical evidence,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Corneo, Giacomo & Lucifora, Claudio, 1997. "Wage formation under union threat effects: Theory and empirical evidence," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 265-292, September.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1989. "Wages, Employer Costs, and Employee Performance in the Firm," NBER Working Papers 2830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Preston, 1996. "Where Are We Now With Human Capital Theory in Australia?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Puja Vasudeva Dutta, 2004. "Trade Protection and Inter-industry Wages in India," PRUS Working Papers 27, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schaffner, Julie Anderson, 1998. "Premiums to employment in larger establishments: evidence from Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 81-113, February.
- George A. Akerlof & William R. Dickens & George L. Perry, 1996. "The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 1-76.
- Helper, S. & Levine, D.I. & Bendoly, E., 1999.
"Employee Involvment and Pay at U.S. and Canadian Auto Suppliers,"
71, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Susan Helper & David I. Levine & Elliot Bendoly, 2002. "Employee Involvement And Pay At Us And Canadian Auto Suppliers," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 329-377, 06.
- Helper, Susan & Levine, David I. & Bendoly, Elliott, 2000. "Employee Involvement and Pay at U.S. and Canadian Auto Suppliers," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8t51741b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- David Neumark & Michael L. Wachter, 1992. "Union Threat Effects and Nonunion Industry Wage Differentials," NBER Working Papers 4046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Cindy Zoghi, 2010. "Measuring Labor Composition: A Comparison of Alternate Methodologies," NBER Chapters, in: Labor in the New Economy, pages 457-485 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Barth, Erling, 1994.
"Bargaining Structure, Wage Determination, and Wage Dispersion in 6 OECD Countries,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 81-93.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Barth, Erling, 1992. "Bargaining Structure, Wage Determination, and Wage Dispersion in 6 OECD-Countries," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5hk5x5hk, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- William T. Dickens, 1990. "Does It Matter What We Trade? Trade and Industrial Policies When Labor Markets Don't Clear," NBER Working Papers 3285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riveros, Luis A. & Bouton, Lawrence, 1991. "Efficiency wage theory, labormarkets, and adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 731, The World Bank.
- Isabel Raposo & Tatiane Menezes, 2011. "Wage Differentials By Firm Size: The Efficiency Wage Test In A Devoloping Country," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 1999. "Trade Liberalisation and Insider Power: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 9902, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- William T. Dickens, 1995. "Do Labor Rents Justify Strategic Trade and Industrial Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Interindustry Wage Differences and Industry Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 2014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Yves Crémieux, 1996. "Le marché du travail et l'évolution des salaires dans le transport aérien aux États-Unis : l'effet de la déréglementation de 1978," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 45-61.
- Kevin Lang & William T. Dickens, 1987. "Neoclassical and Sociological Perspectives on Segmented Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 2127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eut:journl:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1986.
"Efficiency Wage Theories: A Partial Evaluation,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 235-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barth, Erling & Zweimuller, Josef, 1992. "Labor Market Institutions and the Industry Wage Distribution: Evidence from Austria, Norway, and the U.S," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1811h146, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Alan Carruth & Bill Collier & Andy Dickerson, 1999. "Inter-industry Wage Differences and Individual Heterogeneity: How Competitive is Wage Setting in the UK?," Studies in Economics 9914, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2011. "Skill sorting, inter-industry skill wage premium, and production chains: evidence from India 1999-2000," IDE Discussion Papers 278, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo, 2004. "What do unions do (to nonunion workers)?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb040202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996. "Macro- and microeconomic consequences of wage rigidity," Working Paper 9607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Arzu Yavuz, 2011. "Productivity and Wage Differentials between Private and Public Sector in the Developing Countries (Gelismekte Olan Ülkelerde Özel ve Kamu Sektöründeki Verimlilik ve Ücret Farklilasmasi)," Working Papers 1103, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba & Carneiro, Francisco Galrao, 1999. "Unions and Interindustry Wage Differentials," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1875-1883, October.
- Levine, David I., 1991. "You Get What You Pay For: Tests of Efficency Wage Theories in the United States and Japan," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9t02v034, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.