Citations for "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth"
by Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine
- Maury Gittleman & Edward N. Wolff, 2000.
"Racial Wealth Disparities: Is the Gap Closing?,"
- Di Matteo, Livio & Herbert Emery, J. C., 2002. "Wealth and the demand for life insurance: evidence from Ontario, 1892," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 446-469, October.
- David Neumark & Elizabeth Powers, 1997.
"The Effect of Means-Tested Income Support for the Elderly on Pre-Retirement Saving: Evidence from the SSI Program in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
6303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Powers, Elizabeth, 1998. "The effect of means-tested income support for the elderly on pre-retirement saving: evidence from the SSI program in the U.S," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 181-206, May.
- Rendon Sílvio, 2006.
"Job Search And Asset Accumulation Under Borrowing Constraints ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 233-263, 02.
- Silvio Rendon, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," Economics Working Papers 649, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025219, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Elizabeth T. Powers, 1996. "Consequences of means testing Social Security: evidence from the SSI program," Working Paper 9618, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 1998. "Wealth Accumulation and the Life-Cycle in Economic History: Implications of Alternative Approaches to Data," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 296-324, July.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland : leben Reiche länger?," Papers 00-14, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Michael Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Angela Merrill, 1999.
"Predictors of Mortality Among the Elderly,"
NBER Working Papers
7440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, .
"Differential mortality and wealth accumulation,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Michael Hurd, 1998. "SYMPOSIUM on assets, incomes and retirement," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 141-151, May.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1989. "Issues and Results from Research on the Elderly I: Economic Status (Part I of III Parts)," NBER Working Papers 3018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvio Rendon, 2006.
"Does Wealth Explain Black-White Differences in Early Employment Careers?,"
0603, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Does Wealth Explain BlackWhite Differences in Early Employment Careers?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 484-500, October.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2003. "Does wealth explain black-white differences in early employment careers?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we032303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries,"
14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23141, The World Bank.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1998.
"Saving and Growth: Another Look at the Cohort Evidence,"
182, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998. "Saving and growth: another look at the cohort evidence," Working Papers 225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Michael Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Angela Merrill & Tiago Ribeiro, 2000. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? Socioeconomic Status and Morbidity/Mortality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1887, Econometric Society.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland: Leben Reiche länger?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland : Leben Reiche länger?," Discussion Papers 580, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Andersson, Björn, 2001. "Portfolio Allocation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Swedish Household Data," Working Paper Series 2001:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Siu Fai Leung, 2000. "Why Do Some Households Save So Little? A Rational Explanation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 771-800, October.