Citations for "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth"
by Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine
- Rendón, Silvio, 2002.
"Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we025219, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rendon Sílvio, 2006. "Job Search And Asset Accumulation Under Borrowing Constraints ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 233-263, 02.
- Silvio Rendon, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," Economics Working Papers 649, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998.
"Saving and growth: another look at the cohort evidence,"
225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1998. "Saving and Growth: Another Look at the Cohort Evidence," Papers 182, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Edward N. Wolff, .
"Racial Wealth Disparities Is the Gap Closing?,"
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive
ppb_66, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rendon, Silvio, 2007.
"Does Wealth Explain BlackWhite Differences in Early Employment Careers?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 484-500, October.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2003. "Does wealth explain black-white differences in early employment careers?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we032303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendon, 2006. "Does Wealth Explain Black-White Differences in Early Employment Careers?," Working Papers 0603, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland: Leben Reiche länger?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1989. "Issues and Results from Research on the Elderly I: Economic Status (Part I of III Parts)," NBER Working Papers 3018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Elizabeth Powers, 1997.
"The Effect of Means-Tested Income Support for the Elderly on Pre-Retirement Saving: Evidence from the SSI Program in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
6303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Powers, Elizabeth, 1998. "The effect of means-tested income support for the elderly on pre-retirement saving: evidence from the SSI program in the U.S," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 181-206, May.
- Michael Hurd, 1998. "SYMPOSIUM on assets, incomes and retirement," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 141-151, May.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Neumark & Elizabeth T. Powers, 1996. "Consequences of means testing Social Security: evidence from the SSI program," Working Paper 9618, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland : leben Reiche länger?," Papers 00-14, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Michael Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Angela Merrill & Tiago Ribeiro, 2000. "Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? Socioeconomic Status and Morbidity/Mortality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1887, Econometric Society.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 1998. "Wealth Accumulation and the Life-Cycle in Economic History: Implications of Alternative Approaches to Data," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 296-324, July.
- Michael D. Hurd & Daniel McFadden & Angela Merrill, 2001.
"Predictors of Mortality among the Elderly,"
in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 171-198
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, . "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Reil-Held, Anette, 2000. "Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland : Leben Reiche länger?," Discussion Papers 580, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Andersson, Björn, 2001. "Portfolio Allocation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Swedish Household Data," Working Paper Series 2001:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Herbert Emery, J. C., 2002. "Wealth and the demand for life insurance: evidence from Ontario, 1892," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 446-469, October.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siu Fai Leung, 2000. "Why Do Some Households Save So Little? A Rational Explanation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 771-800, October.