Einkommen und Sterblichkeit in Deutschland : Leben Reiche länger?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-29.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, "undated". "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995. "Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 2001.
"Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 129-170
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, education, income and inequality among American cohorts," Working Papers 279, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1999. "Mortality, Education, Income, and Inequality among American Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 7140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garrett, Daniel M, 1995. "The Effects of Differential Mortality Rates on the Progressivity of Social Security," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(3), pages 457-475, July.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1975. "The Age-Wealth Relationship: A Cross-Section and Cohort Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 155-163, May.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine, 1989. "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 553-644 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hurd, 1998. "SYMPOSIUM on assets, incomes and retirement," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 141-151, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Krieger & Stefan Traub, 2008.
"Back to Bismarck? Shifting Preferences for Intragenerational Redistribution in OECD Pension Systems,"
Working Papers CIE
13, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Stefan Traub & Tim Krieger, 2008. "Back to Bismarck? Shifting Preferences for Intragenerational Redistribution in OECD Pension Systems," LIS Working papers 485, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe Donder, 2016.
"Life Expectancy Heterogeneity and the Political Support for Collective Annuities,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(3), pages 594-615, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," TSE Working Papers 14-496, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," IDEI Working Papers 827, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Richard Hauser & Holger Stein, 2004. "Inequality of the Distribution of Personal Wealth in Germany 1973-1998," Microeconomics 0401005, EconWPA.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Essig, Lothar, 2005. "Personal assets and pension reform : how well prepared are the Germans?," Papers 05-19, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Busl, Claudia & Iliewa, Zwetelina & Jokisch, Sabine & Kappler, Marcus & Roscher, Thomas & Schindler, Felix & Schleer, Frauke, 2012. "Endbericht an das Bundesministerium der Finanzen zum Forschungsauftrag fe 11/11: "Sparen und Investieren vor dem Hintergrund des demografischen Wandels"," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110554.
- Ehrentraut, Oliver & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2008. "Demografischer Wandel und Betriebsrenten: Zur Berücksichtigung der Langlebigkeit bei der Anpassung von Direktzusagen," FZG Discussion Papers 25, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnh:vpaper:1031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katharina Rautenberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivmande.html .