Saving and Growth: Another Look at the Cohort Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998. "Saving and growth: another look at the cohort evidence," Working Papers 225, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
References listed on IDEAS
- Paxson, Christina, 1996. "Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-29.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, "undated". "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995. "Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus S. Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1994. "Saving, Growth, and Aging in Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 331-362 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Jappelli & Franco Modigliani, 2006.
"The Age–Saving Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis,"
Chapters,in: Long-run Growth and Short-run Stabilization, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tullio Jappelli & Franco Modigliani, 1998. "The Age-Saving Profile and the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," CSEF Working Papers 09, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fry, Maxwell J & Mason, Andrew, 1982. "The Variable Rate-of-Growth Effect in the Life-Cycle Saving Model: Children, Capital Inflows, Interest and Growth in a New Specification of the Life-Cycle Model Applied to Seven Asian Developing Count," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 426-442, July.
- Andrew Chesher, 1997. "Diet Revealed?: Semiparametric Estimation of Nutrient Intake-Age Relationships," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 389-428.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine, 1989. "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 553-644 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Chesher, 1998. "Individual demands from household aggregates: time and age variation in the composition of diet," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 505-524.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1299, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000.
"Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999. "Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure," CSEF Working Papers 26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico," Research Department Publications 4152, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "El ahorro familiar y la distribución del ingreso en México," Research Department Publications 4153, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "El envejecimiento y las oportunidades económicas: las principales regiones del mundo al final del siglo," Research Department Publications 4181, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Martin Valdivia, 2000. "Household and Individual Decision-Making Over the Life Cycle: A First Look at Evidence from Peruvian Cohorts," Research Department Publications 3122, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1306, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; SAVINGS;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:priwds:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.