Citations for "Incomplete Contracts and Complexity Costs"
by Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2016. "Corruption in PPPs, incentives and contract incompleteness," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 85-100.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2000.
"Bounded rationality and incomplete contracts,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3582, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven Shavell, 2003. "On the Writing and the Interpretation of Contracts," NBER Working Papers 10094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Schwartz & Joel Watson, .
"The Law and Economics of Costly Contracting,"
Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series
yale_lepp-1004, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Schwartz, Alan & Watson, Joel, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Costly Contracting," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2wh8m7bv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Fares, M’hand, 2005. "Quels fondements à l’incomplétude des contrats?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(3), pages 535-555, Septembre.
- Lemke, Robert J., 2004. "Dynamic bargaining with action-dependent valuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1847-1875, July.
- Dana Heller & Ran Spiegler, 2008.
"Contradiction as a form of Contractual Incompleteness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(530), pages 875-888, 07.
- Dana Heller & Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Contradiction as a Form of Contractual Incompleteness," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000978, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lewis A. Kornhauser & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2012.
"Contracts between Legal Persons
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Lewis A. Kornhauser & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2010. "Contracts between Legal Persons," NBER Working Papers 16049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kornhauser, Lewis A. & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2010. "Contracts between Legal Persons," IZA Discussion Papers 5352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ola Kvaløy & Trond E. Olsen, 2009.
"Endogenous Verifiability and Relational Contracting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2193-2208, December.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2004. "Endogenous Verifiability in Relational Contracting," Discussion Papers 2004/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2001. "Incomplete contracts and corporate ethics: a game theoretical model under fuzzy information," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 91, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Rubinchik-Pessach, Anna, 2005. "Can decentralization be beneficial?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1231-1249, July.
- Ernst-Ludwig Thadden & Xiaojian Zhao, 2014. "Multi-task agency with unawareness," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 197-222, August.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Giovanni Maggi, 2004.
"Costly Contracting in a Long-Term Relationship,"
04-33, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012.
"Incentive provision when contracting is costly,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2012/16, University of Stavanger.
- Dessi, Roberta, 2009.
"Contractual Execution, Strategic Incompleteness and Venture Capital,"
IDEI Working Papers
465, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dessí, Roberta, 2009. "Contractual Execution, Strategic Incompleteness and Venture Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessi, Roberta, 2009. "Contractual Execution, Strategic Incompleteness and Venture Capital," TSE Working Papers 09-075, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sharon Novak & Scott Stern, 2007. "How Does Outsourcing Affect Performance Dynamics? Evidence from the Automobile Industry," NBER Working Papers 13235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2009. "Diversity, identity, and the indeterminacy of the size of nations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 15-38, February.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2004. "On the Use of Hierarchies to Complete Contracts when Players Have Limited Abilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-41, CIRANO.