Citations for "German dominance in the EMS:The empirical evidence"
by Michele Fratianni & Juergen Hagen
- V A Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 1995. "Institutional Change, Inflation Targets and the Stability of Interest Rate Reaction Functions in OECD Economies"," Working Papers 9606, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 1996.
- Paul Bergin & Oscar Jorda, 2001.
"Measuring Monetary Policy Interdependence,"
69, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2002. "Exchange rate stabilization in the ERM: identifying European monetary policy reactions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 413-434, June.
- Hu, Michael Y. & Tsoukalas, Christos, 1999. "Combining conditional volatility forecasts using neural networks: an application to the EMS exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 407-422, November.
- Al Kutan, 1991. "German dominance in the European Monetary System: Evidence from money supply growth rates," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 285-294, October.
- John Thornton & Alicia García-Herrero, 1997. "Additional evidence on monetary base and interest rate linkages in the EMS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 359-368, 06.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2009.
"How Stable Are Monetary Models of the Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate?: A Time-Varying Coefficient Approach,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
944, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Belke, Ansgar & Kühl, Michael, 2009. "How Stable Are Monetary Models of the Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate? - A Time-varying Coefficient Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 134, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- George Tavlas, 1994. "The theory of monetary integration," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 211-230, March.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1989. "European integration, exchange rate management, and monetary reform: a review of the major issues," International Finance Discussion Papers 364, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "An Investigation of the German Dominance Hypothesis in the Context of Eastern Enlargement of the EU," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(2), pages 172-182.
- Paul R. Bergin & Oscar Jorda, .
"Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach,"
Department of Economics
01-02, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Paul Bergin, 2003. "Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach," Working Papers 12, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Eleftheriou, Maria & Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara, 2006. "Monetary policy rules in the pre-EMU era: Is there a common rule?," Working Paper Series 0659, European Central Bank.
- repec:rwi:repape:0134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vuyyuri, S., 2004. "Linkages of Indian Interest Rates with US and Japanese Rates," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Karsten Biltoft & Christian Boersch, 1992. "Interest rate causality and asymmetry in the EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 297-306, October.
- Merih Uctum, 1996.
"European integration and asymmetry in the EMS,"
9605, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Clemens Kool & Alex Lammertsma, 2005. "Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes: The European Evidence 1974â€“1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, January.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 767-778, September.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon & Fernandez-Rodriguez, Fernando, 2001.
"Asymmetry in the EMS: New evidence based on non-linear forecasts,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, March.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Fernando Fernández Rodríguez, 2000. "Asymmetry In The Ems: New Evidence Based On Non-Linear Forecasts," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0001, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Axel Cron, Jens Weidmann, 1996. "German Unification and the EMS: A Non-Parametric Approach to the Asymmetry Question," Discussion Paper Serie B 353, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2011. "The dollar-euro exchange rate and macroeconomic fundamentals: a time-varying coefficient approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 11-40, April.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Soettem, Frode, 2001. " Linkages among Interest Rates in the United States, Germany and Norway," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 127-45, March.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "The Euro bloc, the Dollar bloc and the Yen bloc: how much monetary policy independence can exchange rate flexibility buy in an interdependent world?," Working Paper Series 0154, European Central Bank.
- Ulrich Camen & Hans Genberg & Michael Salemi, 1991. "Asymmetric monetary policies? the case of Germany and France," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-236, October.