Citations for "Price Setting and Exhange Rate Pass-Through"
by Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman
- Chi-Young Choi, 2010. "Reconsidering the Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 769-798, 08.
- Dées, Stéphane & Burgert, Matthias & Parent, Nicolas, 2008.
"Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through,"
Working Paper Series
0933, European Central Bank.
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2013. "Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 789-816, October.
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2008. "Import Price Dynamics in Major Advanced Economies and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Staff Working Papers 08-39, Bank of Canada.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2008. "Have Economic Reforms Affected Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices in India?," MPRA Paper 51658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincóm & Norberto Rodríguez, 2008. "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005089, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Virgiliu Midrigan, 2005.
"International Price Dispersion in State-Dependent Pricing Models,"
- Midrigan, Virgiliu, 2007. "International price dispersion in state-dependent pricing models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2231-2250, November.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar & Beverly Lapham, 2010.
"Market Power, Price Adjustment, And Inflation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-98, 02.
- Cesar Carrera & Mahir Binici, 2006. "Pass-Through del Tipo de Cambio y Política Monetaria: Evidencia Empírica de los Países del OECD," Working Papers 2006-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Jinbin Wang & Nan Li, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through: The case of China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(3), pages 356-374, September.
- Santiago Justel & Andrés Sansone, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: VAR Evidence for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 747, Central Bank of Chile.
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008.
"Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy,"
102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi & Yin, Xiaopeng, 2015. "Input substitution, export pricing, and exchange rate policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 26-46.
- Sanusi, Aliyu Rafindadi, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through to consumer prices in Ghana: Evidence from structural vector auto-regression," MPRA Paper 29491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oxana Babecká-Kucharèuková, 2009.
"Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, 2007. "Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central & Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp850, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kadria, Mohamed & Djelassi, Mouldi, 2012.
"La Politique de Ciblage d’Inflation et “Pass-through” du Taux de Change : Une Analyse en Modèle Panel VAR dans le cadre des Pays Emergents
[The Inflation Targeting Policy and Exchange Rate Pass-thr," MPRA Paper 60721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission in Central and Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 44-87.
- David C. Parsley, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(7), pages 832-846, January.
- Parsley, David, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services," MPRA Paper 21115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005.
"Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp05-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel & David Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Slow Pass-through Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 213-251, April.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-jin & Parsley, David, 2012. "Slow Pass-through Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," Scholarly Articles 10494212, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David C. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franziska Bignasca & Enzo Rossi, 2007. "Applying the Hirose-Kamada filter to Swiss data: Output gap and exchange rate pass-through estimates," Working Papers 2007-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Jimborean, R., 2011.
"The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States,"
341, Banque de France.
- Jimborean, Ramona, 2013. "The exchange rate pass-through in the new EU member states," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 302-329.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014.
"Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: A multi-currency investigation,"
CEPII research center, issue 138, pages 63–77.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: a multicurrency investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Siang Meng Tan & Joey Chew & Sam Ouliaris, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Over the Business Cycle in Singapore," IMF Working Papers 11/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging market economies: what has changed and why?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 103-130 Bank for International Settlements.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Leonardo Vera, 2014. "The Simple Post-Keynesian Monetary Policy Model: An Open Economy Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 526-548, October.
- repec:hhs:bofitp:2006_008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kólver Hernández & Asli Leblebicioglu, 2008. "A Regime Switching Analysis of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Working Papers 08-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2008. "New Keynesian Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 08/213, International Monetary Fund.
- James Yetman, 2009. "Hong Kong Consumer Prices are Flexible," Working Papers 052009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Akhis HUTABARAT, . "Monetary Transmission of Elongated Shock to the Risk Premium," EcoMod2010 259600078, EcoMod.
- Caglar Yunculer, 2011. "Pass-Through of External Factors into Price Indicators In Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 71-84.
- Amstad, Marlene & Fischer, Andreas M., 2009.
"Monthly pass-through ratios,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
26, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- M Farid, 2010. "Does Export Pricing Explain ‘Fear of Floating’ in Small Open Emerging Market Economies?," Discussion Papers 10/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Égert, Balázs & MacDonald, Ronald, 2006. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe : gliding on a wind of change," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Przystupa, Jan & Wróbel, Ewa, 2009. "Asymmetry of the exchange rate pass-through: An exercise on the Polish data," MPRA Paper 17660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincón & Norberto Rodríguez, . "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación de los bienes importados en presencia de asimetrías," Borradores de Economia 532, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Vasif Abiyev & Munise Ilıkkan Özgür, 2014. "Fear of Floating and Inflation Targeting in Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(3), pages 25-42, December.