Citations for "Price Setting and Exhange Rate Pass-Through"
by Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-jin & Parsley, David, 2012.
"Slow Pass-through Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?,"
10494212, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel & David Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Slow Pass-through Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 213-251, April.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005. "Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp05-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David C. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar & Beverly Lapham, 2010.
"Market Power, Price Adjustment, And Inflation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-98, 02.
- Cesar Carrera & Mahir Binici, 2006. "Pass-Through del Tipo de Cambio y Política Monetaria: Evidencia Empírica de los Países del OECD," Working Papers 2006-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Przystupa, Jan & Wróbel, Ewa, 2009. "Asymmetry of the exchange rate pass-through: An exercise on the Polish data," MPRA Paper 17660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Yetman, 2009. "Hong Kong Consumer Prices are Flexible," Working Papers 052009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Parsley, David, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services,"
21115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David C. Parsley, 2012. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(7), pages 832-846, January.
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2008.
"Import Price Dynamics in Major Advanced Economies and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
Staff Working Papers
08-39, Bank of Canada.
- Stephane Dees & Matthias Burgert & Nicolas Parent, 2013. "Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 789-816, October.
- Dées, Stéphane & Burgert, Matthias & Parent, Nicolas, 2008. "Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 0933, European Central Bank.
- M Farid, 2010. "Does Export Pricing Explain ‘Fear of Floating’ in Small Open Emerging Market Economies?," Discussion Papers 10/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Balazs Egert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006.
"Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Sanusi, Aliyu Rafindadi, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through to consumer prices in Ghana: Evidence from structural vector auto-regression," MPRA Paper 29491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices in the Euro-area: a multicurrency investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Caglar Yunculer, 2011. "Pass-Through of External Factors into Price Indicators In Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 71-84.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Égert, Balázs & MacDonald, Ronald, 2006. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Central and Eastern Europe: Gliding on a wind of change," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission in Central and Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 44-87.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincóm & Norberto Rodríguez, 2008. "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005089, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging market economies: what has changed and why?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 103-130 Bank for International Settlements.
- Chi-Young Choi, 2010. "Reconsidering the Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 769-798, 08.
- Jimborean, Ramona, 2013.
"The exchange rate pass-through in the new EU member states,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 302-329.
- Jimborean, R., 2011. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States," Working papers 341, Banque de France.
- Andrés González & Hernán Rincón & Norberto Rodríguez, . "La transmisión de los choques a la tasa de cambio sobre la inflación de los bienes importados en presencia de asimetrías," Borradores de Economia 532, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Central & Eastern Europe: Gliding on a Wind of Change," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp850, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Siang Meng Tan & Joey Chew & Sam Ouliaris, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Over the Business Cycle in Singapore," IMF Working Papers 11/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, 2007.
"Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
2007/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Oxana Babecká-Kucharèuková, 2009. "Transmission of Exchange Rate Shocks into Domestic Inflation: The Case of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2008. "Have Economic Reforms Affected Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices in India?," MPRA Paper 51658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2008. "New Keynesian Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 08/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008.
"Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy,"
102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi & Yin, Xiaopeng, 2015. "Input substitution, export pricing, and exchange rate policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 26-46.
- Marlene Amstad & Andreas M. Fischer, 2009.
"Monthly pass-through ratios,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
26, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Midrigan, Virgiliu, 2007.
"International price dispersion in state-dependent pricing models,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2231-2250, November.
- Virgiliu Midrigan, 2005. "International Price Dispersion in State-Dependent Pricing Models," International Finance 0511001, EconWPA.
- Franziska Bignasca & Enzo Rossi, 2007. "Applying the Hirose-Kamada filter to Swiss data: Output gap and exchange rate pass-through estimates," Working Papers 2007-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kólver Hernández & Asli Leblebicioglu, 2008. "A Regime Switching Analysis of Exchange Rate Pass-through," Working Papers 08-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jinbin Wang & Nan Li, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through: The case of China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 356-374, September.