Citations for "Central bank preferences and macroeconomic equilibrium"
by Broadbent, Ben & Barro, Robert J.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Ansgar Rannenberg & Sven Schreiber, 2014.
"New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers - A comment,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Rannenberg, Ansgar & Schreiber, Sven, 2014. "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers: A comment," Discussion Papers 2014/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2004.
"The inflation bias when the central bank targets the natural rate of unemployment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-107, February.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2001. "The Inflation Bias When the Central Bank Targets, the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche 2001-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Rotondi, Zeno, 2000. "Time consistent monetary policy reconsidered: may we have a deflationary bias too?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0004, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Frank Smets, 1997.
"Financial asset prices and monetary policy: theory and evidence,"
BIS Working Papers
47, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frank Smets, 1997. "Financial-asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Smets, Frank, 1997. "Financial Asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Kai & Gong, Xiaoju & Marcus, Richard D., 2014. "The new evidence to tendency of convergence in Solow model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 263-266.
- Ireland, Peter N., 1999.
"Does the time-consistency problem explain the behavior of inflation in the United States?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 279-291, October.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1998. "Does the Time-Consistency Problem Explain the Behavior of Inflation in the United States?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 415, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Ramey, Garey, 2001.
"Regime Switching and Monetary Policy Measurement,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt24q32688, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jan Libich, 2007. "Fiscal-monetary Interactions: The Effect of Fiscal Restraint and Public Monitoring on Central Bank Credibility," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 18(5), pages 559-576, November.
- Piergallini, Alessandro, 2004. "Real Balance Effects, Determinacy and Optimal Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 59832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "Monetary Union of Small Open Economies: The Role of Trasparency Misperceptions," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(4), pages 469-504.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union of small open economies," Working Paper Series 0927, European Central Bank.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000.
"Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Saint Paul & Samuel Bentolila, 2000. "Will EMU increase eurosclerosis?," Economics Working Papers 449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Saint-Paul, G. & Bentolila, S., 2000. "Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?," Papers 0004, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 2000. "MCIs and monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1677-1700, October.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1999.
"Targeting Nominal Income Growth or Inflation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2012.
"The Great Inflation Drift,"
in: The Great Inflation: The Rebirth of Modern Central Banking, pages 181-209
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2015.
"Dealing with debt,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(S1), pages S43-S55.
- Sanchez, Marcelo, 2007. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union: The role of catching up member states," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-40.
- Marcelo Sánchez, 2008. "Implications of Monetary Union for Catching-up Member States," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 371-390, July.
- Frey, Rainer, 2009. "The design of an asymmetric currency union with shock persistence and spillovers: Short-term versus medium-term," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," Working Paper Series 0548, European Central Bank.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2010. "Wage restraint and monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-142, January.
- Dor, Eric & DurrÃ©, Alain, 1999. "Stock Prices, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2006. "How does information affect the comovement between interest rates and exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0608, European Central Bank.