Citations for "Casual police corruption and the economics of crime:: Further results"
by Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong & Yang, C. C.
- Gorkem Celik & Serdar Sayan, 2008. "On the optimality of nonmaximal fines in the presence of corruptible law enforcers," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 209-227, September.
- Grajzl, Peter & Baniak, Andrzej, 2009. "Industry self-regulation, subversion of public institutions, and social control of torts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 360-374, December.
- Garoupa, Nuno & Jellal, Mohamed, 2002.
"Information, Corruption and Optimal Law Enforcement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Garoupa, Nuno, 2007. "Information corruption and optimal law enforcement," MPRA Paper 38413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooter, Robert & Garoupa, Nuno, 2000. "The Virtuous Circle of Distrust: A Mechanism to Deter Bribes and Other Cooperative Crimes," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt83c0k3wc, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2003.
"Organized Crime, Corruption and Punishment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Organized Crime, Corruption and Punishment," Working Paper Series 600, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Maurice Kugler & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2003. "Organized Crime, Corruption and Punishment," DELTA Working Papers 2003-34, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2004. "Organised crime, corruption and punishment," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0407, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2004.
"Norm-Based Trade Union Membership: Evidence for Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 481-504, November.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2003. "Norm-Based Trade Union Membership: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torsten Steinrücken, 2004. "Sind härtere Strafen für Korruption erforderlich?: Ökonomische Überlegungen zur Sanktionierung illegaler Austauschbeziehungen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(2), pages 301-317.
- Celik, Gorkem & Sayan, Serdar, 2005. "To Give In or Not To Give In To Bribery? Setting the Optimal Fines for Violations of Rules when the Enforcers are Likely to Ask for Bribes," Microeconomics.ca working papers celik-05-08-03-12-50-26, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Aug 2008.
- Jin-Li Hu & Chung-Huang Huang & Wei-Kai Chu, 2004. "Bribery, hierarchical government, and incomplete environmental enforcement," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(3), pages 177-196, September.
- André Carraro & Ronald O. Hillbrecht, 2003. "Modelos Microeconômicos de Corrupção Burocrática e Seus Determinantes Econômicos," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] d36, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- André Carraro & Adelar Fochezatto & Ronald Otto Hillbrecht, 2006. "O Impacto Da Corrupção Sobre O Crescimento Econômico Do Brasil: Aplicação De Um Modelo De Equilíbrio Geral Para O Período 1994-1998," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 57, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bobkova, Nina & Egbert, Henrik, 2012. "Corruption investigated in the lab: a survey of the experimental literature," MPRA Paper 38163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2010. "Deterrence and constrained enforcement: Alternative regimes to deal with bribery," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-60-10, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Maria Paola Rana, 2015. "Organized Crime, Corruption and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 210, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- K. L. Glen Ueng & Chiaen J. Wu, 2009. "A note on the neutrality of profit taxes and tax compliance with imperfect detection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 312-318.
- Garoupa, Nuno & Klerman, Daniel, 2004. "Corruption and the optimal use of nonmonetary sanctions," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 219-225, June.
- repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugen Dimant, 2013.
"The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective,"
Working Papers CIE
70, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eugen Dimant, 2014. "The Nature of Corruption - An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Working Papers CIE 79, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Motta, Alberto & Burlando, Alfredo, 2007.
"Self reporting reduces corruption in law enforcement,"
5332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jun 2007.
- Alfredo Burlando & Alberto Motta, 2007. "Self Reporting reduces corruption in law enforcement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0063, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Mudambi, Ram & Paul, Chris, 2003. "Domestic drug prohibition as a source of foreign institutional instability: an analysis of the multinational extralegal enterprise," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 335-349.
- Nuno Garoupa & Mohamed Jellal, 2007. "Further notes on information, corruption, and optimal law enforcement," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 59-69, February.